Congrats Bandit + Billfish spiel

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
Balls
Seadog
Seadog

Congrats Bandit + Billfish spiel

Post by Balls »

G'day all

Darwin Game fishing club's monthly meeting is this Tuesday night, starts at about 7pm at the Darwin Ski club.

Congrats to Bandit on winning the 2009 Barra section of the yearly competition, trophies/prizes will be presented on the night for all of the categories.

Peter Deinhoff will then deliver an informative spiel on Billfish with some of the developments on the Billies around Dundee. Pete will also do some bait rigging techniques & hopefully Big foot & a couple of others will be there to show some of their techniques, these blokes are a wealth of knowledge & even those who are experienced bait riggers, its always good to look at other techniques on rigging. All welcome, no cost involved, cheers Balls.

SCURVY DOG
Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

Re: Congrats Bandit + Billfish spiel

Post by Dingo »

Balls wrote:G'day all

Darwin Game fishing club's monthly meeting is this Tuesday night, starts at about 7pm at the Darwin Ski club.

Congrats to Bandit on winning the 2009 Barra section of the yearly competition, trophies/prizes will be presented on the night for all of the categories.

Peter Deinhoff will then deliver an informative spiel on Billfish with some of the developments on the Billies around Dundee. Pete will also do some bait rigging techniques & hopefully Big foot & a couple of others will be there to show some of their techniques, these blokes are a wealth of knowledge & even those who are experienced bait riggers, its always good to look at other techniques on rigging. All welcome, no cost involved, cheers Balls.
How many months in a row have you caugt a barra now then Bandit. Its a very dedicated and impressive effort. :mrgreen:
bandit

Post by bandit »

must be 32 since i started keeping track. be a legal fish a month for 3 years if i get them through to dec.
on several occasions i only had one shot at it working away at sea or away on holidays ect.
be time for a break after the build up i reckon :drinking2:
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

jeez Bandit you shoudl start guiding.

Hows your old man I sent him an email but it keeps bouncing back
Angry

"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you"

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
rossco
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by rossco »

I sent you a PM today Al