August Barra Challenge entries 2010

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
zulks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

August Barra Challenge entries 2010

Post by zulks »

Plenty of barra caught this month but couldnt manage anything better than this 68cm caught at HR rockbar on the 23/8 on a bomber.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

Re: August Barra Challenge entries 2010

Post by Dingo »

I picked up this barra on a Lively Lures Mad Mullet (first time I had tried one after a tip from someone) at Corroboree on Sat 28th August. It went 64cm

Must be a few more entries.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lincoln
Seadog
Seadog

Post by lincoln »

caught this 64cm down the south alligator last week on a f18 classic
BrettG
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by BrettG »

Got this liitle fish last monday at Tinaroo(unfortunately lost an absolute horse around 135 half an hour before
She went 82cm
Work to live
Don't live to work
bandit

Post by bandit »

81cm for me and 87cm for rossco.

both caught @ mouth of south alligator.

120 green dazzler 15+ & 160 gold dazzler 10+
mac10
Seadog
Seadog

Post by mac10 »

I got this 69er in the harbour on the flats Sunday 22nd. Hooked 5 fish in 5 casts, this being the smallest i think. Silver bomber until i got gill racked on the last fish mid air, went dead after that.
Chris
meterclubwannabe
Seadog
Seadog

Post by meterclubwannabe »

Hi all

August scoreboard attached here! bit light on entries this month well done to those of you who caught fish!

heading back to the nt tomorrow to have another crack at SWB! will see some of you over there!
:cheers:
Cheers MCWB
------------------------
no longer a wannabe....indaclub 15 april 2009 and stoked!
itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by itsinmeblood »

still waiting to hear from whoever is organizing the monthly comp about how to enter i've read some posts about lures maybe being the entry fee?? i've got an 81 i'd like to enter
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat
bandit

Post by bandit »

gday mate.

not to late to enter. ive been collecting the lures so ill pm you my address.

anyone else that would like to enter, or hasnt yet handed in lures post here or pm me and ill send you my address, or we can work something else out..

already got entry fees from about 7 ppl i believe, and i have thrown a heap of lures into the kitty from my own supply, some from last years winnings and a some rippers from the classic. also bigglen is going to be donating some of his new barra lures to the comp. i dont wanna win any lures i got my fair share last year, so anything i do, will go to the next in line..
its not to late to get in on abit of fun, and we will def organise a drink up and fish off before the years out.

:cheers: