2018 Iron Jack NT Barramundi Classic

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: 2018 Iron Jack NT Barramundi Classic

Post by Flickin4em » Sat May 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Blinky wrote:
I can’t get my head around how me failing to provide you with info made you start go off like a pork chop.........explain that one to me will you.

I post up some bits and pieces about the Classic, next minute I’m being attacked.........FFS,

I apologise for not providing the info you required but I was sick of wasting my time on a dickhead......
All i asked " is that you with 1 fish on 3 of the days and doughnuts for 2 ..... jeez mate you really are a true well respected ledgend of the North well bl..dy done, top effort. Perhaps you should try some 6 inch nilsies next lap out that way if you want to interupt your hardcore drinking trip with a few barra . :mrgreen"

if you consider this an attack I'm really sorry to have got u upset .

You're also right too an another point there : this forum is full of fkwits :rofl:

Proudly supporting quality products by: LED Lenser, Lightforce, GoPro, Samsung, Lifeproof, Shimano, G.Loomis, Berkley, Owner, Rapala, Yozuri, Samaki, Storm, Zerek and Zman :)

burners
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by burners » Sat May 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Goldfish is back as Flickin me thinks

Swoffa
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Swoffa » Sat May 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Quote Flicken4em
"You're also right too an another point there : this forum is full of fkwits"

Nah....only ONE at the moment :fu:
What angler can cross over a bridge without peering over its side

craig.g
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by craig.g » Sat May 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Well I reckon at about $300 a day plus drinks is what I would spend on most holidays, poop ive spent $400 on a weekend fishing and camping on my boat with dickheads, who happen to be my mates!!

cheers Craig

ps blinky mate i rate ur lures, were catching fish at daly a month ago on em when the river gods decided to keep em all for themselves

Smokindrag
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Smokindrag » Sun May 20, 2018 2:54 am

"jeez mate you really are a true well respected ledgend of the North"l
"taking up more room in the trays of wannabe fishermen"
" I'm not slagging him just pointing out facts."
What planet are you from Flicken ? You were definitely slagging him.......
One minute you're bagging the s*^t out of people and next minute you're being all chummy with them.
If you've got such an issue with the members on here why don't you leave ? Oh that's right you have a bet on with your mate. Light tackle fishing or something. Except it isn't really light tackle. 20lb braid on a noodle ain't light......

wazdog
Seadog
Seadog

Post by wazdog » Sun May 20, 2018 7:56 am

Go for gold Blinky!!!!! Keep making your quality lures buddy

Edo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Edo » Sun May 20, 2018 8:32 am

Jeez, more drama on here than a Neighbours wedding episode!!.................... :lol: :P :bonk:
And to think I just used to come here from time to time to hear the thoughts and views of like minded fishos :roll: .

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Flickin4em » Sun May 20, 2018 10:44 am

Edo wrote:Jeez, more drama on here than a Neighbours wedding episode!!.................... :lol: :P :roll:
Yep and bugger all reports too for the amount of members headed out for a crack at it every week... :fu:

Apparently according to cuddles only hard fished areas have smart fish too and it's easy to clean up elsewhere especially in a "remote " area ... sure mate, I've seen others get doughnuts in Arnhemland some days too.

Perhaps put the occasional report up boys instead of just stirring??? All that started this whole thing was me asking a few simple questions not just for myself but anyone else wondering about the same things then getting a completely useless response.

I'm sure you'll get over it, I am... :rofl:
Last edited by Flickin4em on Sun May 20, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proudly supporting quality products by: LED Lenser, Lightforce, GoPro, Samsung, Lifeproof, Shimano, G.Loomis, Berkley, Owner, Rapala, Yozuri, Samaki, Storm, Zerek and Zman :)

Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats » Sun May 20, 2018 12:11 pm

I wish I was involved with the Classic and Nats

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Flickin4em » Sun May 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Lats wrote:I wish I was involved with the Classic and Nats

Expression Of Intrest form on here for the barra nationals . Classic is an invitational comp apparently Lats from what I've read so far on on here so you can't enter it just like me.

Search Under 2019 barra nationals format thread for the form or just google it they close off the entries in a couple of months.

Simmo83
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Simmo83 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Both comps are invitational only but you ask for that invitation by submitting and EOI and the respective committee's of each club weigh up your application to consider offering you the chance to fish, sounds a bit rich i know but the venue is really only good for around 55 teams, i don't know how the Nationals handled 70 odd teams or Banyan Farm for that matter but it puts strain on the ramps, scores, resources, river space everything so this needs to be kept in mind for both competitions.
Bruce Simpson
197 Pioneer Sportfish - 175hp Honda.
Ex Sandgroper from Karratha
Member of KBGFC and DGFC.

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Flickin4em » Sun May 20, 2018 5:37 pm

Thx for the info Bruce not that hard really was it

NBN
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NBN » Sun May 20, 2018 8:56 pm

I’ve been fortunate to fish the Classic a few times. If I had asked my accountant he would’ve advised against it. Haven’t met one yet that can appropriately value experience.

Caught my PB with 15 minutes to go on day 5; priceless.

Highly recommended.

AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM » Mon May 21, 2018 9:58 pm

After a great disturbance in the force things are returning to equilibrium. Classic case of a shite stir for the sake of it ,well handed to all.

Return to “Clubs, Comps”