A great day out.

Chasing pigs, buffalo, duck and geese. And deer, foxes, feral cats, rabbits ...
Sconik
Seadog
Seadog

A great day out.

Post by Sconik »

Thumbs up to the FFF network. :mrgreen:

I had the pleasure of spending several hours today with two fellow FFF members (Fishmad1 and Myst) during the Australia Day Long Weekend Shoot at the Top End Bowhunters Club. Without the FFF, they would have just been another couple of new faces sharing a common interest along with everyone else, but thanks to the FFF stickers, we were able to identify ourselves recently.

Anyway . . . . enough of the mushy stuff :bonk: :grin: . . . . . thanks boys for a most enjoyable day out. Great company and plenty of laughs. As a token gesture of my appreciation, I'd be more than happy to provide some tuition on how to shoot straight in the future. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (beware Pandanus . . . . . Myst has your number) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:
Scotty

Myst
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Myst »

the cough i just had sounded suspiciously like *bastard!!**

well done on the first place mate, just goes to show any mug with a bow can shoot! lol

as for the pandanus, that god forsaken tree had it coming... i still reckon that shot was right in the 'A' zone... :applause:
I'm having Deja Moo... the feeling that I've been through this bullsh*t before....
Fishmad1
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Fishmad1 »

bl..dy top day that was :mrgreen: , Congrats to the first place, well deserved :applause:.... Hope we can catch up and do it again shortly :grin: .....

I swear you sabotaged my bow tho :lol:.... and i'm sure that pandanus will be feeling the hurt now after getting smashed with Myst's arrow :shock: :rofl:

Cheers

Fishmad
Sconik
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Sconik »

Missed a great shoot on the weekend FM1. :mrgreen: Quite a challenging 3D round. Would have been great to have you two blokes there as back-markers. :P :grin: :lol:
I swear you sabotaged my bow tho
Didn't need to mate . . . . you were doin' a sterlin' job all by yourself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Have you moved house yet?

Hey Myst . . . . how are the sea-legs coming along mate?

Scotty
Fishmad1
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Fishmad1 »

Sconik wrote:Missed a great shoot on the weekend FM1. :mrgreen: Quite a challenging 3D round. Would have been great to have you two blokes there as back-markers. :P :grin: :lol:
I swear you sabotaged my bow tho
Didn't need to mate . . . . you were doin' a sterlin' job all by yourself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Have you moved house yet?

Hey Myst . . . . how are the sea-legs coming along mate?

Scotty
Bugger :banghead: all moved now still just unpacking, will be there this Sunday comming tho :mrgreen: got the new Maxxis set up now keen to try her out on some 3d Targets 8-)

Yea, i was shooting pretty ordinary that day :cry:.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Myst
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Myst »

Hey Scotty,
sorry to have missed the shoot, had to join the ship at 0700 so didnt have a chance to have any fun...
as for the sea legs, we just cleared east point when the first twinge hit... i hadnt eaten anything that morning so it was the kind of spew that started 30 feet and two sets of stairs away from the heads or nearest door, sustained itself as a gutwrenching UURRRGGGGHHHHH all the way to the dunny, and saw me cover the transit to Melville safely wrapped around the bowl....
set a new record... nine... in one transit... fricking storms... lol
all good now though, i think i pulled every muscle between my nuts and my ears from the strain but my fishing arms are fine!!!
The crew here recken its good character building... lol
I'm having Deja Moo... the feeling that I've been through this bullsh*t before....
Sconik
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Sconik »

all good now though, i think i pulled every muscle between my nuts and my ears from the strain but my fishing arms are fine!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mate . . . . . . killin' myself laughin at the moment!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Let us know how the fishin' goes huh?

FM,
Will be lookin forward to seeing this new bow in action. I've been shopping around myself lately. Love the look of the Destroyer 340. Had almost talked myself into buying one the other night online. Fortunately though, worked out what was wrong with my bow on Suunday and she's all fixed. Won't need to go blowin' $1200 on a new bow for at least another month now! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scotty
Fishmad1
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Fishmad1 »

Sconik wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mate . . . . . . killin' myself laughin at the moment!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Let us know how the fishin' goes huh?

FM,
Will be lookin forward to seeing this new bow in action. I've been shopping around myself lately. Love the look of the Destroyer 340. Had almost talked myself into buying one the other night online. Fortunately though, worked out what was wrong with my bow on Suunday and she's all fixed. Won't need to go blowin' $1200 on a new bow for at least another month now! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scotty

Thats a Pisser Myst old boy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Suck it :fu: .....

Hey scotty i'm sure Myst will fill you in with an absolute pearler of a moment on my behalf with the new bow :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:.

She's a sweet little bow, now i'm shooting it properly :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

See you on Sunday if your going down the club, good to see the bow has been sorted, :mrgreen:

Cheers

FM
Sconik
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Sconik »

i'm sure Myst will fill you in with an absolute pearler of a moment on my behalf with the new bow
C'Mon Myst . . . . . . spill the beans!

FM,
Yeah mate . . . . I'll be there. See you Sunday.

Scotty