Up Date on Gun Point Rd

Timbo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Up Date on Gun Point Rd

Post by Timbo »

Headed down to leaders creek yesterday. The road was in great condition, the first 3km is quite good, it then gets a little rough but clears up again for another 3km before it gets a little rough again, Had some rain on the way back that made the road a little slippery but thats why we own 4x4's, There is one decent trench forming on the left hand side about 24km from leaders creek turn off so watch out for that one :bonk:

:fishing: On the fishing front, i'm sure it would have produced if i didn't have engine trouble :banghead: Well i got to my fishing destination, went to start my first run and ................. the battery for my electric was dead to start the day off :o Mental note: CHECK before i leave home!!!! Then decided to run with the outboard but it wouldn't idle :x so off with the cowling to find one of my leads came off my spark plug, bit more of a closer inspection found it in two peices in my hand :bs: . So a bit of bush territory style repair work and got back to the ramp saftely.

Failure is only an event, Not a lifestyle
alfie
Seadog
Seadog

Post by alfie »

Timbo,

Cheers for the update on the trek into leaders, hopefully be heading out there this weekend in a mates boat.
As for the troubles you had, I think we all have been there one time or another, throwing our arms around cursing. Good on ya for getting it back to the ramp.
Good judgement is learnt through experience.
Experience is learnt through bad judgement.