Channel Is

max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Channel Is

Post by max »

If you use the channel Is boat ramp be sure to park your car so it can be seen from the camera on the main gate going into Kleenheat gas its on a big pole and has a 360 view but put your car in the wrong spot and bush will hide it,if your car gets tampered with go to the security gate at the power station and see the lads from static security they will have footage,although they do frequent patrols of the area now 24 hrs a day

SMITHY
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by SMITHY »

great advice max, i never new there was a camera there and its good to know about the guard patrols as well. i wonder if this is something they do off their own back or if they were asked to patrol the car park by the govt : ? :???: , if the latter is the case the govt should get of their piles of our money they sit their useless arses on and spend some on security at elizabeth river as well imho :evil:
They say time is money, I dont have much money cause my times spent fishing
Andy Grey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Andy Grey »

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
great post now all you need is a big sign telling those thieving no good scumbags that they are on candid camera :)
http:www.andrewgreyphotography.com.au
barra_on_fly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by barra_on_fly »

They're good blokes, eh! :cheers:
nikoniko
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nikoniko »

I know they are scotty as they used to let you in! They made me do a half hour induction last time just to let me in through the gate.