We've also provided Import and Export features, which you can use to bring an existing blog's posts and categories to your FFF blog, or vice versa - you're not locked in, you will not lose your posts, you can create an export file as a backup any time you like, and use it on any WordPress host (or your own self-hosted blog, if in future you decide to make one).
The rules are simple. Rules of conduct for the forums will also generally apply to the blogs. In addition to that, you agree to not use the following items on your blog:
- Banner ads (including Google Adsense).
- Amazon Widgets or other third party product listings widgets or code snippets.
- PayPal buttons, links or buttons or links to any other payment processor.
- Written Ads for your own fishing tackle, gear, or fishing related goods.
- Affiliate links for related services, provided you mark them as such in some way.
- Posts/Pages offering to buy or sell fishing related goods from the community here.
FishingTerritory.com, its owners, administrators and moderators take NO RESPONSIBILITY for any transactions, trades, or other commerce between FFF members. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Help with the blogs.
I'll be providing ongoing help with the blogs here, so if you have a question please just make a topic for it. If you're having the same issue as someone in an existing topic, please try to use the existing topic to add your questions/requests.
Last resort, PM me on the boards here.
I've posted some topics relating to getting started, and working with your new blog. Please take the time to read through them.
Hope everyone has fun, I'll post more about this as I have time.