Professional Help May Be Required

Got a bad relationship? A rash? A barramundi addiction? Ask Chloe - our expert - she gives a straight answer.
grumpy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Professional Help May Be Required

Post by grumpy »

Hey Chloe I am feeling a bit depressed can you help me please? :| :|

I was sitting in front of my computer the other day looking over the top of it at the cricket, for what it was worth, when my screen saver kicked in. :idea:

It was then I realised I may have a problem because there was all these trophy fish from over the years flashing across the screen. It made me start to feel a bit like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator, am becoming a fish killing machine? Do I have a serious problem that needs professional help? :evil: :evil: :hunting: :hunting: :hunting: :hunting: :hunting:

Will the feeling pass? I mean the wet is upon us and I am definitely becoming more conservative with age so I’m sure the carnage will stop. :sleep:

Who knows with the onset of the wet and those mongrel Barra starting to school I may get well and gain a new lease of life? :sleep:

Chole maybe I should just forget it all and change my screen saver so I don't wind myself up? :rofl: :rofl:

Please help :bricks:

A mans boat is a sign of his strengths and weaknesses???? (and wealth)
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Professional Help May Be Required

Post by Angry »

grumpy wrote:Hey Chloe I am feeling a bit depressed can you help me please? :| :|

I was sitting in front of my computer the other day looking over the top of it at the cricket, for what it was worth, when my screen saver kicked in. :idea:

It was then I realised I may have a problem because there was all these trophy fish from over the years flashing across the screen. It made me start to feel a bit like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator, am becoming a fish killing machine? Do I have a serious problem that needs professional help? :evil: :evil: :hunting: :hunting: :hunting: :hunting: :hunting:

Will the feeling pass? I mean the wet is upon us and I am definitely becoming more conservative with age so I’m sure the carnage will stop. :sleep:

Who knows with the onset of the wet and those mongrel Barra starting to school I may get well and gain a new lease of life? :sleep:

Chole maybe I should just forget it all and change my screen saver so I don't wind myself up? :rofl: :rofl:

maybe you should come fishin with me down here in the fresh itas about 30c ......................by the time your finished youll be bored to death ...the fish killin will have gone out ya.. :rofl: :rofl:

Please help :bricks:
Angry

"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you"

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
grumpy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by grumpy »

Thanks Angry "Pass For Now" :fu: :fu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chloe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: New to Darwin, but from Germany. I was born in Egypt.

Post by Chloe »

Dear grumpy. No! You're beyond help NOW GO AWAY!!! :coffee:
grumpy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by grumpy »

Thanks Cloe I feel strong again. :clap: :clap: :bow:

The fungus has again begun to grow between my toes. :cheers: I can smell the rotting grass on the flood plains :bow:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chloe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: New to Darwin, but from Germany. I was born in Egypt.

Post by Chloe »

Ayuh. Thanks for telling me: grumpy said fungus has again begun to grow between my toes'. Are toes ears?