How not to snatch a vehicle

Tell us a camping story. Let us guess? You left the cooking oil and bog roll at home ...
ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: How not to snatch a vehicle

Post by ponyplay »

STANDY wrote:River Monsters with Jeremy Wade has to be the pick of em
again another wank but very interesting shows , yes ????? i guess you blokes are into australian idol and better homes and gardens

Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

I actually know both guys personally from when I worked at Port Keats, Firstly have to say the cars are there personal cars that they have to pay for but the toys are for them to use.. Neither guys do this for a living, they both work 9 months a year then spend 12 weeks doing the series..

This recovery is by far the work attempt at a decent recovery but when the tide has turned your heart is going and your ass is clamping you do whatever you think might work..

Yes it was stupid to cross this tidal plain but poop at least they had the balls to give it a try.. Yeah poop went wrong but 90% of the time all is good, both of them have traveled to places no one has tried or seen so good on them..

Neither of then are drunks or stoners they just enjoy what they do, of course there is alot of bullshit in the videos just for show but they are just two blokes doing something we are all crazy jealous about..
Fogazi
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Fogazi »

If you want a retarded fishing/outdoor show then there is a show on discovery called extreme catch I think. Has some pro wrestler moron doing the dumbest poop. By far the worst of them all

Sent from Fogazi's phone
DOUG
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by DOUG »

That would have been there very first season ..
A fella I was talking to reckons the big fella and his brother used to be wild fellas in the home town had a bit of a reputation :) certainly a big pr..k :) :)
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

This was only a couple months back... Yeah the big fella is a bodybuilder and the other is a carpenter..
STANDY
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by STANDY »

ponyplay wrote:
again another wank but very interesting shows , yes ????? i guess you blokes are into australian idol and better homes and gardens

Dont mind river monsters. Educating

I try to look at it would you go fishing or 4x4,n with the presenter,s of any show.

Hook line and sinker boys would be a laugh

I-Fish maybe one day two at most

Wouldnt get on the BUS let alone stop it

All4adventure would take me own ute with half the gear and fish more
A Fish in the Boat is Worth Five in the Shop.
ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ponyplay »

STANDY wrote:
ponyplay wrote:

Dont mind river monsters. Educating

I try to look at it would you go fishing or 4x4,n with the presenter,s of any show.

Hook line and sinker boys would be a laugh

I-Fish maybe one day two at most

Wouldnt get on the BUS let alone stop it

All4adventure would take me own ute with half the gear and fish more

yer i see ya point , on that topic i could spend a week the bushtucker man, now there's bit of a legend full real knowledge. malcom douglas would been a world of knowledge to and great to learn of . Hook line sinker boys be good laugh
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Thanks sweaty. that puts a different complexion on it.
They still do stupid stuff but thats why we watch it.
The hook line sinker boys are a crack up

I recorded a tv sho thinking it was hook line and sinker but it turned out to be a show called hook line and sisters. Showed the mayhem of the herring season in us. The clown didnt give way and was rammed by another boat. He was whinging that the other boat didnt give way :rofl: He whinged even more when the coast guard told him he was in the wrong and should have given way. Good to see that a pro fisho didnt know the rules. :banghead:
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Russell Coyte, Aussie Outback Adventures...At least you knew it was a comedy.

Les Hiddins probably my personal favourite, with Malcom Douglas as a close second.

As for the rest..I'd rather go mow the lawn.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

nomad wrote:Thanks sweaty. that puts a different complexion on it.
They still do stupid stuff but thats why we watch it.
The hook line sinker boys are a crack up

I recorded a tv sho thinking it was hook line and sinker but it turned out to be a show called hook line and sisters. Showed the mayhem of the herring season in us. The clown didnt give way and was rammed by another boat. He was whinging that the other boat didnt give way :rofl: He whinged even more when the coast guard told him he was in the wrong and should have given way. Good to see that a pro fisho didnt know the rules. :banghead:
Good call nomad with AFA I'm no fan but things happen quick after 1 wrong decision my first I instinct is have a beer or tea depending of if we were heading in or out, it's best to have a think before acting that is if the tide isn't coming.
ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ponyplay »

one bloke that does not get enough respect in the fishing community or world is robson green , great fisherman and presenter
Fogazi
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Fogazi »

ponyplay wrote:one bloke that does not get enough respect in the fishing community or world is robson green , great fisherman and presenter
Ha, next you will be saying that Todd Hoffman is a genius goldminer...
garrynt
Seadog
Seadog

Post by garrynt »

C'mon.... Troy Dann would of tied that strap (from both vehicles) to a chopper & dragged both out, in reverse, without a shirt on, while looking for his lost dog which would of been watching from the top of a "Lost city Heartbreak" pinnacle.
Hally10
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Hally10 »

I really love this show. Just a couple of guys going to,some bl..dy remote spots and having a whale in the process. You got to consider how much they are panicking when that car rolls. Look forward to when the season come outs. That's also a teaser for the show. Think how many people will watch to see how they get out of it, or not. And in case either of the guys are looking at this cos I've seen FFF stickers on your car or boat. Love the show.
Hally10
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Hally10 »

Too right sweaty. I've met jase at the bp at pine lands last year. Top bloke