The jack addict

Josh03
Silver Member
Silver Member

The jack addict

Post by Josh03 »

Hey fellas! Travelling round Australia in the campervan towing my 12 foot tinny. I love chasing mangrove jack, I love them that much I have let every single one go I have ever caught, weird huh. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right directions as to were to catch a few, I'm at 80mile beach WA at the moment heading down towards ningaloo etc. By all means if your as keen on flicking at snags as I am, let me know and we could go for a session in my tinny (the misses is studying on our travels so I usually go out by myself to give her a chance to catch up) Also when I was in darwin I had a good flick and made some videos with my Gopro. Check them out on YouTube if you like, "Barra and jacks in the snagz" and "Mangrove Jack Madness" Cheers Josh

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: The jack addict

Post by Matt Flynn »

there's a few jacks in the creeks down that way, and at the Ashburton
NBN
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NBN »

Josh, can't assist with Jack haunts west side but thx for the clips. Love the barra take......just when you're pin pointing where your next cast should land...!
Josh03
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Josh03 »

Thanks mate, was pretty lucky to get that footage so close to the boat, It was the first time trying out my new gopro, so I was over the moon
Dick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dick »

Head back to Port Smith
Regards Dick