460 Quintrex Renegade TS.

Buy, sell and giveaway. Private sales and FFF sponsors only.
ryanfazz
Silver Member
Silver Member

460 Quintrex Renegade TS.

Post by ryanfazz »

For sale: 2013 Quintrex renegade with a 60hp 4 stroke mercury under 200 hours, mini kota ipilot, lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2, navionics gold card, lowrance speakers and sonic hub for Bluetooth, 12v plugs and USB ports, bilge pump, live bait tank, interior and navigation lights all re-wired and run to a sealed narva fuse box, rod holders and cup holders all round, 77 litre underfloor fuel tank, good Bimini with cover, new trailer brake pads, bearing buddies, LED lights and new spare tire, all safety gear included, Epirb and flares in date, 2 lifejackets.

Full cover made by Seat city Darwin, recently serviced and new water pump impellor for peice of mind, spare prop but its a bit dinged up.

Only have a couple of Pics after drowning my phone, but inspections welcome.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/darwin- ... 1138604146

NBN
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: 460 Quintrex Renegade TS.

Post by NBN »

Is it just me or have boat prices in Darwin aligned with southern states in the past year or two?

19.5k seems very reasonable to me.
ryanfazz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ryanfazz »

I think it fluctuates mate, some times there are bugger all boats being advertised and when a decent setup is advertised it gets snapped up quickly regardless of price, at the moment there are alot of good boats for sale and with mining dying in the a$$ and inpex construction winding down there arent as many high paying jobs, which is driving price down a little I guess.

The boat doesnt owe me much more than 20, and I've definitely had my moneys worth of fun in it over the last few years.
ryanfazz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ryanfazz »

Bump and updated Add, dropped a bit off the price, can come with or without a brand new 80lb motor guide

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/darwin- ... 1145868486