FFF FotoFish 2019 - June Thread

Our annual photo competition. Chance to win a mega lure pack. Open to all FFFers, details inside.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

FFF FotoFish 2019 - June Thread

Post by Matt Flynn » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:41 am

FFF FotoFish 2019 - June Thread ... post 'em up here.

Apologies for this delayed post, I was waiting on a forum upgrade.

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: FFF FotoFish 2019 - June Thread

Post by Flickin4em » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:29 pm

Pic was a bit ordinary but.... if you zoom in you can see old mates hornet sitting on the boatramp below cahills crossing :banghead: after the tide went out bit under a metre waiting for the missus and trailer to come down from merl campground :rofl:

Bet he was thinking '' this would never happen at home. "
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Proudly supporting quality products by: LED Lenser, Lightforce, GoPro, Samsung, Lifeproof, Shimano, G.Loomis, Berkley, Owner, Rapala, Yozuri, Samaki, Storm, Zerek and Zman :)

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Flickin4em » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:53 pm

Sth Alligator crossing on the Jim Jim rd definitely fishes better when you'd actually need your high clearance 4WD at 600mm deep like when they used to open it back in the old days.

It was ankle deep on the crossing and freezing cold too. Still I managed to get 4 species (couple of small barra, few sooty grunter, 1 tarpon and the archer fish pictured below) A mate I took out also dropped a saratoga too and we both ended up with zero poxy c☆tties on the vibes and soft placcies we were using this time...

Not a bad dry season effort for a bit of an early morning hike along a 5.1km stretch of the river. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Proudly supporting quality products by: LED Lenser, Lightforce, GoPro, Samsung, Lifeproof, Shimano, G.Loomis, Berkley, Owner, Rapala, Yozuri, Samaki, Storm, Zerek and Zman :)

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Flickin4em » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:40 am

Gotta love it when your fish is only just bigger than the lure. :lol:
20190611_181623.jpg
Small sooty taken on a 150mm strada at the Hardies 4WD track which just opened up on Friday and is less than ankle deep on the Hardies creek crossing. WTF.

The trek back to the ute in the dark through the bamboo was an adventure in itself.

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Flickin4em » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Few small barra around at the Mary river itself too. :mrgreen:

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Flickin4em » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:42 pm

SAMAKI Vibelicious proving irresistible to the barra's lurking in the deeper snags today.

Anon
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Anon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Trev caught in front of the Redcliffs Anson Bay always leads to a good pic. AS DOES A SEA EAGLE TAKING FLIGHT.

NinjaFish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NinjaFish » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:48 am

It's hard to get a pic of these until this one became comfortable enough with me to stay out of the water for a close up with the phone. Must have been about a dozen in one small area in the local mangroves and all different colours. I always thought they were some sort of python and hours of research showed they are mildly venomous Bockadams so no caressing pics. :)
Last edited by NinjaFish on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:01 am

Got my crab on yesterday up Elizabeth River. 4 good crabs. And I road tested my new 12V stove. I don't know I ever lived without it

b-radical
Seadog
Seadog

Post by b-radical » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

First post with the new site upgrade

Kakadu killer should of put it on the mat :bonk:
Everydays a good day when your fishing

FOMOB

Ivan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ivan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:19 am

I had a great trip to the Peron's last week.

trent
Seadog
Seadog

Post by trent » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:12 am

Soaked the pots for a couple of hrs,kept two for a feed of chilli crab.

Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:51 pm

Bit of a crab fest the other day 8)

ozdodge
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ozdodge » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:51 am

Tuna fishing with Ziggy in June.....
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
I tried posting this last night by the photos wouldn't upload, and then the entire site was down, so I assume you'll accept my entry this morning?

cheers
ozdodge

Don't crowd me - I'm likely to bite!

Return to “Easy As Fishing Photo Competition!”