daly

Barramundi, saratoga, sooties and more. For dam fishing, use the dam forums below.
chris338
Silver Member
Silver Member

daly

Post by chris338 »

hey guys im planing a daly trip soon and i haven't fished it since i was a kid my question is which property or camp ground do you guys recommend to camp at for the weekend. i was hoping to find one on the water so i can have to boat tied up opposed to having put the boat on and off the trailer all the time cheers guys.

nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: daly

Post by nomad »

Lee and Jennys bush camp is very good. you still have to take the boat out though. i personally wouldnt leave my boat tied up down there.
bigwoody
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by bigwoody »

As far as I know the only river side tourist parks were you can safely leave your boat tied up, are the Banyan Farm, Mango Farm, Perry's, Woolianna and Mount Nancar.
Optimistic Pessimist
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Not worth it for the risk of your boat getting swamped or getting stuff pinched
chris338
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by chris338 »

yeah cheers guys i see what ya mean its definitely not worth the risk of poop getting pinched
jpb15
Seadog
Seadog

Post by jpb15 »

Right now, many of the Pontoons are not in the River, or unusable, due to high water.
Hav'nt been down for a while, but I think you will find Woolianna wont have a Pontoon, and Lee and Jeenys, is tied up on the other side.
This time of year, the River can go up and Down 3 - 4 Metres over night, leaving Boats caght up in Trees, on the Bank.
Sick of coming home Fishless