A couple of happy snaps

Rumour has it that some FFF members are spearos. It's time to come out of the closet.
Paicey
Gold Member
Gold Member

A couple of happy snaps

Post by Paicey »

Had a few nice trips to remote reefs lately and managed to get some nice fish. The trout was a nice catch, it took off like a frieght train and disappeared under a bomi at about 15 mtr, banging my spear into all the coral, ringing the dinner bell for any sharkeys in the area to come for a feed. Managed to pull him out with out to much fuss. Trevally always amaze me, how strong a fight they put up for the size of the fish. Was watching a shark trying to chew it off my spear from above while I swam to the boat. The shark would have been about 5-6 ft and to my amazement, the trevor defended itself (even with a spear hanging out of it) and was pulled into the boat with out a scratch on it. Exciting stuff to watch. Forgot my weight belt on one of the days so had to make do.....( note large shackle)

Cheers :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

darwinguy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: A couple of happy snaps

Post by darwinguy »

Great shots and a bumper Trout.
Big D
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Big D »

Great trout. I'm still on the hunt. Wiley bastards always spot me before I can get the shot off.
Strong like Mother Russia and as tight as a Guinea fowl's hamstring!

"The Sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." Jaques-Yves Cousteau

"The first guy through the wall always gets bl..dy"

"remember that in the water you are no longer the top of the food chain"
Maysie

Post by Maysie »

where abouts do you guys go. my missues wont let me go in the territory for fear of me getting eaten by a croc. i miss diving so much..... i suppose i could go if i wanted to dodge the flyin pots and pans when i got home.