This Morning's Run... Central Coast....

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

This Morning's Run... Central Coast....

Post by back-cast »

Well Drifter and i hit the water for a little look around... :fishing:

We hit the water about 7AM... heading pretty much strait out to the heads... when we got there we still had about 2 hours of run out left...
we anchored up at the sand bar on the side of the channel and started flicking about the eddy it made as the tide ran out it was loaded with bait,, the bait looked like small tailor or something... prime flathead country for sure.... :fishy:

To which i promptly hooked a small critter on my pink gulp... :catch:

and 2 casts later landed another lizard this one was a keeper... so it went in the esky... :drinking1:

not far after brad nailed a nice model that joined his mate in the esky... :bow:

all up in a bit over an hour brad and i landed 7 flathead... :drinking3: and dropped just as many not a bad little action packed session on light spin tackle... :naughty:

after things went a bit quiet for a while we decided to head back into the estuary and fish a few more likely spots brad has a liking for.... :captain:
it was a bit quieter than the earlier action but we still managed a few smaller specimens on the way back to the ramp... :sailing:
snapped a few pictures along the way.. i'll post a couple of them... :surf:

We were back home before lunch... afternoon siesta... It's tough here on the coast for sure.... :smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: This Morning's Run... Central Coast....

Post by max »

Good going there lads & they are certainly great eating them flatties :chef2:
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

nice tucker there Jason.
love the photo's..couple of happy faces, and some scenery thrown in as well.
thanks for sharing.
graham.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
Nexfish
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Nexfish »

Not a bad little session there boys.Nice flatties & a great feed of fish too!!

cheers
Steve
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

good sesh, i can imagine you fellas would have had a good laugh out there, looks like a relaxing spot to fish :mrgreen: