Oysters

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
Simmo12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oysters

Post by Simmo12 »

Ive lived up here over 2 years now and im yet to find a place where i can get a good feed of oysters off the rock.
Anyone got any spots??? Ring me 0406232648

Cheers Simmo

Simmo12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Simmo12 »

natures own
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cjgp
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by cjgp »

Top of Bathurst Island there are heaps on the rocks all around there, from Port Herd around to the Straits, Although they are not as large as those morsels you show.

Otherwise, any place your boat breaks down near rocks, or you are walking on a foreshore and you have no shoes on, tons are always there!!
Simmo12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Simmo12 »

thanks CJ ya wanker hahahahah ive sliced my feet open heaps mate hahahahhaha nothing worth a kilpatrick
Simmo12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Simmo12 »

i wear wetsuit booties now around ramps and reef oh its stinger season coming ill have panty hose on too with my booties? nice look!
Thanks Cj
noundz

Post by noundz »

Seeming as this is posted in the"fishing crime" section, is this a cryptic message to call Simmo 12 for oysters that "fell off the back of a truck" :naughty: :naughty: :twisted: ....................I'll have 8 doz thanks :twisted: :mrgreen: :rofl: :rofl:
slug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by slug »

noundz wrote:Seeming as this is posted in the"fishing crime" section .........
Yep Simmo's a bit confused - his 'Phssed off at boat ramp security' post is sitting in the Electonics area of The Big Rig :roll: :-?

Maybe angling for the Electrified Fence at the ramp ...................
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

yes mate i have heaps of spots you can get them, i know all the best ones round Bathurst and Melville to,, the best spot ever tho is at the top of Melville near a little creek called "Rungani" the best and some of the biggest oysters i've seen fill a bucket with meat in no time