southern trip

max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

southern trip

Post by max »

just got back from a trip to the cold country,first up was west.vic. and went for a fish at the mouth of the Glenelg River at Nelson (lovely spot) where we got a few bream on vibes I think they are called(small flat metal fish imitations)and seen a couple of small mulloway caught on them too,they would have to upgrade the trebles surely,next off to King Island where we managed to score a few flathead and 14 gummy shark most had to go back as 5 is the limit,gummy shark are great tucker,one thing I noticed down there is you have to wear life jackets all the time which is great as you need them to keep warm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ponyplay »

Nice one max :mrgreen: Its pretty hard to beat a harbour or shoal bay barra, but if any fish does come close it's got be gummy sharks :chef2: :chef2: got my mouth watering that pic. Pitty they did't swim up here in the dry
jonesy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jonesy »

Nice one Max. Was thinking of going to nelson this weekend...but going trout fishing instead.
Heard they've been getting some mulloway down there the last fortnight,all on vibes. Biggest one going 28lb...stuffed if I know how those tiny trebles hold.