Voyager Trailers

Zaneo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Voyager Trailers

Post by Zaneo »

Thanks for the feedback guys! If anyone has any feedback re roller v's skids, I'd like to hear it. Cheers

nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Ive got both on 2 trailers. Skids seem give better support for the boat overall because they are longer compared to rollers that only give point support.
Rollers are so much better to launch. They just roll off one handed operation. Retrieving is the same IMHO
Jackh
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Jackh »

Voyager have been really helpful with me building my custom offroad trailer. They made me up a heavy duty custom axle with parrallel bearings no questions asked, landcruiser hubs and discs. They know what they are doing, expensive but if you dont want the b.s then just common knowledge they are the ones to see. In regards to boat support, then a full keel roller set up is the go with skids or either pneumatic rollers for side support.
Jackh
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Jackh »

Voyager have been really helpful with me building my custom offroad trailer. They made me up a heavy duty custom axle with parrallel bearings no questions asked, landcruiser hubs and discs. They know what they are doing, expensive but if you dont want the b.s then just common knowledge they are the ones to see. In regards to boat support, then a full keel roller set up is the go with skids or either pneumatic rollers for side support.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

How do the pneumatic rollers stand up to being submerged?
dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dannett »

nomad wrote:How do the pneumatic rollers stand up to being submerged?
No complaints with mine after 2 years. Haven't really touched them. Boat rolls on and off easily but the big thing is the cushioning on the ride. Don't hear it banging around as much as it did with the skids which were always hard to get adjusted just right.