Tandem trailer to suit 5.5m for sale

UncleD
Seadog
Seadog

Tandem trailer to suit 5.5m for sale

Post by UncleD »

I have ordered a new Voyager trailer and will be looking to get rid of my existing trailer in about a month (when the new trailer is received).

The trailer is the original Trailcraft trailer purchased with my 5.4 Profish in 2008. It has seen Gunn Pt Rd a few times and is a typical shade of red. I am a careful driver and wash down thoroughly after each trip so while worn, it is still solid. It is structurally sound and complete however will need some minor work, specifically it needs 4 new rollers and the spring mounts on one side need replacing/welding before you can use it in anger. Other than that, wheels, tyres, bearings, winch and cable and rolllers are all serviceable. The reality is that my skill level and time make it a better decision to replace the trailer rather than repair it.

I am after a fair price for me and the buyer...while not knowing what that might be! For someone with a welder and some gal paint, an afternoons work would get you a serviceable trailer.

Anyway, you need to be prepared to wait a few weeks which will give you time to have a look at it and for us to agree on a price. Send me a pm if you would like a look.

My Giddy Aunt!
Edo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Tandem trailer to suit 5.5m for sale

Post by Edo »

PM sent mate
UncleD
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Tandem trailer to suit 5.5m for sale

Post by UncleD »

Now available, looking for $2000.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Giddy Aunt!