adelaide river boat ramp

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
Dundee Hombre
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: adelaide river boat ramp

Post by Dundee Hombre »

Plate Size is Escape your mate? The NT Anti-Discrimination Act Clause 3 says The objects of this Act are:to eliminate discrimination against persons on the ground of race, sex, sexuality, age, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, breastfeeding, impairment, trade union or employer association, religious belief or activity, political opinion, affiliation or activity, irrelevant medical record or irrelevant criminal record in the area of work, accommodation or education or in the provision of goods, services and facilities, in the activities of clubs or in insurance and superannuation.

Escapes comments referred to the murders of two ladies that were tossed into the river some time ago, that has nothing to do with the ramp usage.

Escape
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Escape »

Get over it....
Geez.... Looking back through old posts and comments on this forum.... Theres alot worse than what i said on here!

start a 'we hate escape post' if ya really want to...Who gives a f...k, get back to the topic...
Goat Island
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Goat Island »

Dundee Hombre.

You forgot the political incorrect attitude by many that surely should be on "Anti-Discrimienation act", that us Collingwood supporters suffers.

Proud to say that Goat Island is last bastion of "Politically INCORRECTNESS", even though I never go to Race and Religion. But if you are a Pom, Kiwi, Victorian or other Mexican poor bastard, if you are fat/skinny, Ranga or "dumb blond", Bald, curly, or receding hairline, if you support Labor,
or conservatitive parties, Local or federal, + many more mongrel bastards and bitches than I can be bothered to think about, then you are welcome here at Goat Island, GIVE AND TAKE, and forget all the Bulls..t, and have a laugh.

I have only been in Aussie for 42 years, but when mates get together, isn't the bigest sign of friendship/mateship calling each other by every word of insult one can think of...Bast..d, dic..ead, ugly pr..k, the old bag, and so on, and on, on,on.

Surprised that someone [obviously]from Dundee, one of the many places used for escaping "big smoke bull", takes a little well known joke [Thai food]
so seriously.....Just my point of view.

Kai@goatisland.

Ps. I agree with earlier comments on this post that a boat got attacked in Marrakai creek, and would be bl..dy scary. From memory, it was in mating season, when males get very protective of "their domain", [incl. intruding boat] but stand by my statement, that no one has been taken or attacked by croc in the Adelaide River since first written records, confirmed by Tommy Nicholls when I last spoke to him.
Plate Size
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Plate Size »

Hombre, I don't know Escape.
I don't think, imo that he descriminated anyone or race for that comment. I am not a lawyer. I am a law abiding citizen with Common Sense. no one gets a very nice day, by being too politically correct. ok. a person, gets to post a bit of rough comment, as per your taste. don't mean you have to explode and judge him/her for what he/she is? chill out , man.
it maybe harsh to say this to you and all, man, but the persons that talked about being a victim of racism? who thinks they know what racism and descrimination really is? are racist themselves , deep within. hope you don't think targeting Jewfishes is racist too.
for the love of fishing , Lord /Allah/Krishna/Buddha, All Gods Almighty ,... please let Common Sense prevail.
dot.

so sorry guys :( got to make this post.
NOw. lets get back to the topic. :)
There is a strange feeling about land-based fishing that lures me back time after time.....by Jarrod Day @ fishingmonthly.com.au
Skippadman
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Skippadman »

Geez I bet that is the last time anyone asks for help regarding boat ramps around Darwin.
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

From memory the were some aboriginal people taken where the bridge is back in the days of Tom Cole shooting buffalo there Kia
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
MR126
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MR126 »

Remains found after fisherman taken by croc known as Michael ...

http://www.ntnews.com.au/...croc...adel ... 0d9f493f15

Aug 18, 2014 - A CROC with the nickname “Michael Jackson” has been identified as the killer of a 57-year-old fisherman near the Adelaide River bridge on the Arnhem Highway yesterday. The fisherman's body was recovered after the crocodile was shot last night. The site of the attack was known to be a part of his ...
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

FFS some need to take a Bex and have a lie down.......
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures