Okuma Signature Spinning Reel

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Okuma Signature Spinning Reel

Post by Matt Flynn »

Okuma Press Release

Designed specifically for Australian anglers and the species they love to target.

A lightweight graphite frame and rotor, along with the carbon fiber handle arm (Size 30 & 40 only) with a Soft Touch EVA knob maximises the anglers comfort and control whilst fishing for extended periods of time. This is also complimented further by eye catching black and gold graphics which is sure to please many keen anglers who love their tackle.

Internally, the Signature Reel series features 7+1 Stainless steel ball bearings, multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag washers and precision cut machine brass pinon gears. This combination of high quality components enables the reel to perform effortlessly in both saltwater and freshwater environments.

As with all Okuma reels, the Signature comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Okuma Signature Spinning Reel

Post by Hemi »

Get ya hands on some Matt and send them up... Ill test 'em for ya..!
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Okuma Signature Spinning Reel

Post by Sweaty »

I looked at these the other week when looking for a cheap tune rod, can get a 40 size for under $150 spool with 200 mtrs of 20 lb I ended up going with a diawa but think I may regret that with so many good reels!!