The FFFF Muskateers

Scuttlers of FFF unite and show us your sinkings!
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

The FFFF Muskateers

Post by Matt Flynn »

I am forming a fundraising association for artificial reefs and other worthwhile fishing projects. It's called the FFF Fundraisers Assoc. (FFFF).

(Or maybe FFF Assoc. of Reef Kings - FFFARK) :-)

We need a Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, committee members and at least 10 ordinary members to be legal. Few of these people will be required to do much, if anything. The committee will have an annual meeting (eg a Ski Club evening swill) to sign off the year's fundraising activities. The members/committee can of course do more if they wish.

The main purpose for now is to have names on paper so the association can run raffles to raise wreck money. I'll be doing most of the leg work, and will probably post the accounts up here so our mighty achievements are transparent.

If you want your name in perpetuity as a member of FFFF, then send me an email stating you want to be either an ordinary member, committee member, or office bearer (state which). I will need your name, address and phone number. My email is [email protected]

Anyone who has experience forming and running associations is especially welcome :lol: :lol:

Gotta move quickly, we may need FFFF to run the current wreck raffle if AFANT can't do it. :catch:

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

I might add it doesn't cost anything either, as FISH FINDER will be paying the association fees.

So put your hands up folks, there's reefs to be sunk :fishing:
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Got some good people on board already, need some more to make up the numbers, keep 'em coming folks :cheers:
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

why not.. count me in flynn. office bearer if needed :bbad:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Just three more FFFers names needed and we have what is needed to form a fundraising association.

I remind all that becoming a member requires zero input. Maybe an application form. Even the office bearers will have almost nothing to do. We just need names on paper to form the association, to hold legal raffles to raise money for volunteer fishing projects.

But anyone who wants to be proactive within the committee/membership is welcome to do so. :fishy:
muntzy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by muntzy »

Chuck me down if you need more numbers Matt.
:mrgreen:
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend,
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read!!
Ernie
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ernie »

Count me in to Matt if required :drinking1: :drinking1:
Live it and ENJOY
Cant save the world from idiots as they'll just build a better one!
Wouldn't need rules if people did the right thing!
PSST There maybe crocodiles in the water
laurainej
Silver Member
Silver Member

FFFF

Post by laurainej »

Count me in
Lozza
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Many thanks, we are looking good now, although more people would be helpful. I'll draw up a constitution and some application forms. I can see this is going to require some homework :P

The plan is to keep the fundraising association completely separate from project construction.

The intention in future is to fund all manner of fishing projects. In the meantime government-approved reef projects will be funded.

Main issue now is to get the current raffle under way.
A_Nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by A_Nomad »

Count me in as well Matt, more the merrier i say
Cheers,
Brad
><((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ...NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.
¸¸ .··.¸¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY .¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY
Simmo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: The FFFF Muskateers

Post by Simmo »

keen as to be on the committee with the ffff my name is simon henderson 0431398418 give me a call .... got my dive tickets , gear etc an boat mad for it

Matt Flynn wrote:I am forming a fundraising association for artificial reefs and other worthwhile fishing projects. It's called the FFF Fundraisers Assoc. (FFFF).

(Or maybe FFF Assoc. of Reef Kings - FFFARK) :-)

We need a Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, committee members and at least 10 ordinary members to be legal. Few of these people will be required to do much, if anything. The committee will have an annual meeting (eg a Ski Club evening swill) to sign off the year's fundraising activities. The members/committee can of course do more if they wish.

The main purpose for now is to have names on paper so the association can run raffles to raise wreck money. I'll be doing most of the leg work, and will probably post the accounts up here so our mighty achievements are transparent.

If you want your name in perpetuity as a member of FFFF, then send me an email stating you want to be either an ordinary member, committee member, or office bearer (state which). I will need your name, address and phone number. My email is [email protected]

Anyone who has experience forming and running associations is especially welcome :lol: :lol:

Gotta move quickly, we may need FFFF to run the current wreck raffle if AFANT can't do it. :catch:
rammers

Post by rammers »

Im happy to help out where i can as well! So can put my name down... Tash Rammers