Swimming in South Alligator

Tell us about your own or others' fishing, boating, 4X4 or camping trip gone wrong. With pictures.
Edo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Swimming in South Alligator

Post by Edo »

I thought something was suss when i saw ol mate sporting one of the healthiest mullets ive seen since Warnie's debut for Australia!

slug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by slug »

A lot of conclusions being jumped to here on very circumstantial evidence ..... :roll:
dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dannett »

cuddlescooper wrote:Lol. And some old love on the nt news was trying to tell me that they had a very experianced boaty ect on board. I gave her a lip full and hit her with a few questions like....how close was the other vessel.....why did the guy on the news say he hit a tree....why did they all swim in different directions........why didnt they point the bow of the boat into the wake.....was the small boat over loaded and under powered.......all i got was that i was an arse hole and why couldnt i just accept that the other boat was at fault. Ihate when people blame others for fark ups and end up getting things banned for the rest of the world with half a brain!
Where is the like button hiding?
goldfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by goldfish »

Well said mate
Tight lines 'n' keep the shiny side up people.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

slug wrote:A lot of conclusions being jumped to here on very circumstantial evidence ..... :roll:
The skipper was interviewed and said ‘we hit a tree and THEN it flipped’. He had the opportunity to say that a bow wave flipped him but he didn’t, he said he hit a tree.
Taking that into account and the eye witnesses who said ‘they pushed in front of us’, ‘an accident waiting to happen’, ‘knew something would go wrong’ etc etc you can draw the conclusion that they lied

I've investigated many accidents and this made the alarm bell ring straight away that his story was just that.
slug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by slug »

Hope I'm never unfortunate enough to find myself in the dock & win you as juror ....
Dug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dug »

Defiant; was wondering. Definitely sounded like it should have been that same boat after you told us that story at the pub.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

slug wrote:Hope I'm never unfortunate enough to find myself in the dock & win you as juror ....
If you were in the dock, you would have the opportunity to provide the facts to the court. I work on the facts as they are presented. (Then I would find you guilty :lol: )

The prisons are full of innocent people who didnt do it, just ask them