Let's see your rig

NothinSuss
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Let's see your rig

Post by NothinSuss »

Nice Luckster, how come 3 x hds 12's ? make you feel like your on the panel when fishing !!!

Richieboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Richieboy »

NothinSuss wrote:Nice Luckster, how come 3 x hds 12's ? make you feel like your on the panel when fishing !!!
Haha! You know I'm more an outdoors type of guy. :)

I'm going to run 2 on the console and one up front when I'm fishing off the leccy mate. I'm lucky I'm getting all my gear at a great price so it made sense. You can never have enough good gear and IMO Lowrance make the best brother.

Richie
Mad KEEN!
NothinSuss
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by NothinSuss »

Nice.. should be a shmick setup when it's all together.. Be interested on some feed back on the 3D, you should post up some images when you've had a play with it.

Cheers PB
ratchet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Let's see your rig

Post by ratchet »

Minn Kota riptide 55lb with iPilot now fitted
It's almost perfect 8) (everything is a compromise after all).
Plumbed live bait tank next to be fitted; problem is room is at a premium in these small boats

theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Cool little rig!!
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

Just got the new wrap on, can't praise Josh and the crew at Bigfish Australia enough!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Looks good!
mako
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mako »

A 'LIKE' button would go well on this page.
Rhet
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Rhet »

mako wrote:A 'LIKE' button would go well on this page.
I would 'like' your post about this, if I could.
dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dannett »

Rhet wrote:
mako wrote:A 'LIKE' button would go well on this page.
I would 'like' your post about this, if I could.
Me too
fff1964
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by fff1964 »

Looks good Blinky
How $$$$$$
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

fff1964 wrote:Looks good Blinky
How $$$$$$
Thanks mate. About $1500.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
Richieboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Richieboy »

Righto lads,

its been a while between fishing trips but hopefully its been worth it.

80% complete as we speak.

2 x HDS units fitted into console. Each unit running separate skimmers 83/200 and 50/200. Also running 3D structure. My 3rd unit will be gunnel mounted after we've water tested the boat and will Gateway link with my 80lb Motorguide. I went with a fresh water model electric for the built in sonar and this will be linked up to my sounder up front. I'll link all my sounders via Ethernet and individually select sources as required. The front unit may be a bit tricky.......maybe I should have gotten that fourth unit. LOL.

JL Marine Audio system head unit has been fitted. We just need to cut in a few 7.5" and 2.5" inch speakers which will fit nicely into either side of the sports console. The 2.5's will be fitted on the rear transom.

Lowrance Link 8 VHF marine radio and Precision 9 compass for heading and drift data also gone in and just needs to be NMEA'd into my units still.

Deck wash/live well kits installed, LED lights though out and even fitted a few squid lights under the transom steps.

Stoked to have one of the first of Suzuki's brand new DF150AP outboards in Australia fitted to the hull. 232kg of engineering class in an all new black colour. The Suzuki decal on the cowling is actually moulded in and not stickered which is also cool. This is a fly by wire motor so no cables required which saved a heap of weight. A cool feature is also troll mode which allows me to dial in via a toggle type switch small changes to engine speed on the troll thus allowing me to increase and decrease my trolling speed with accuracy. No need to rely on my throttle controls.

Providing all the electrical power are 4 batteries. Following the water test I'll have a better idea of weight distribution and this will dictate where we'll do the final fit. The intention however is to get all 4 batteries in under the console itself and then I'll get a dry seal cover made up later.

Currently I'm getting my rod storage glassed in and a few ss grab rails added front and rear, so I'll throw up a pic of her fully finished after Christmas. These pics will give you the basic idea tho.

Thats about it for now. Next year will see some travel covers made up along with trailer mods to install a stoneguard etc etc. It never really ends does it.

I'm very stoked with how its coming out, and the lads from Navico have been great in assisting me. Looking forward to getting out on the water very soon again. Cheers,

Richie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mad KEEN!
NBN
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NBN »

Sweet ride RB, coming along very nicely!
ghound
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ghound »

Just got the new wrap on, can't praise Josh and the crew at Bigfish Australia enough!
Hi Blinky

How much prep is involved to get a wrap?. Will it stick to a painted hull?

Ghound

Return to “Boats, Motors, Vehicles & Trailers”