Buffalo safaris for Kakadu NP

Chasing pigs, buffalo, duck and geese. And deer, foxes, feral cats, rabbits ...
Melv
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Buffalo safaris for Kakadu NP

Post by Melv »

Must be plenty of fishos who make the trip up and would like to have a shot while they're here. You'd think there's a huge opportunity to cull some ferals in our NP's and offer employment opportunities to some locals at the same time. Surely a win/win.

:cheers:

Melv

Wot I said...................
c9h14n
Seadog
Seadog

Post by c9h14n »

Well!! You wanted it closed, now it is. To everyone!, don't think there is a buck to be made by letting 'tourists' shoot the ferals. One country, one people?
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by fishfanatic »

c9h14n wrote:Well!! You wanted it closed, now it is. To everyone!, don't think there is a buck to be made by letting 'tourists' shoot the ferals. One country, one people?
Might be one country but it's definitely not one people :bs:
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous