Budget

Talk about bungled boat ramps, net buybacks, marine no-go zones, mining disasters etc here.
ghound
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Budget

Post by ghound »

At the risk of starting an argument would be intersted in people thoughts on the Budget just handed down?

To me having AFANT as the industry lobby group has been next to useless. We are still waiting for the last lot of promises to be met.

I must admit I am happy to see money being directed to Schools Hospital etc. But if I had paid my membership to AFANT I would be looking for my money back.

Be interesting when Gunner and co get in to see what sort of traction AFANT can get with them

AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Budget

Post by AM »

I hear there is senate seat coming vacant. I laughed so much I nearly ran of Kingsford smith drive before I got to the site this morning.
ghound
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ghound »

Yeah captains pick aren't all they are cracked up to be. If she joins the AFL i am going to start watching Netball
scottmac
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by scottmac »

What a waste of space she is. "I never planned a long time in politics" WTF? Goodbye and good riddance! Get someone in there who has passion for the job. Good pick Julia!
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Pollies know that we don’t expect them to follow up on protests BUT they never promised to build the boat ramps at Dundee and shady, only to conduct investigations into the requirements. I remarked at the time that this could be as little as driving out there and taking a few photos !!!
And it looks like that’s all they have done
Its all in the fine print. They write promises in ‘pollie talk’ so we think they are going to do something but they never intend to do a thing.
Read the statements carefully
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

nomad They a magicians ,they create everything as an illusion
Have you seen how fast they can make money dissappear ? Tuely amazing
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Only amateurs tho, here are the real pros ... http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... 63917a56bd
Edo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Edo »

In AFANTS defence, you can only p*ss with the d*ck you got!!..........If the government could look past the lurks and perks and self entitlement then perhaps some things could change for the better.
Just my opinion.
Edo