Boat Down at Lizzy

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Boat Down at Lizzy

Post by shaggs »

I wonder who this was
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Boat Down at Lizzy

Post by Lats »

Holy poop. Looks like a nice boat too
Tap'n'Zap
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Tap'n'Zap »

very sad to see.
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

A shame indeed . Gotta feel sorry for the guy.
Hope to hear how it went under.
scottmac
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by scottmac »

Just drove over the bridge. The boat is floating again and anchored just off the ramp.
balthasar832
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by balthasar832 »

I heard that they were getting their trailer fixed, so when they put it in the water they forgot the bungs. I can't 100% confirm that though
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

Was on fb earlier that apparently the bungs were not in and the owners left in the water so they could return home to fix the trailer.

It was a shame that 6-7 people witness the incident but instead to helping rectify the problem and doing the right thing they choose to get on social media to share someone misfortune. frig.n idiots, shame on you!
Basstad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Basstad »

balou wrote:Was on fb earlier that apparently the bungs were not in and the owners left in the water so they could return home to fix the trailer.

It was a shame that 6-7 people witness the incident but instead to helping rectify the problem and doing the right thing they choose to get on social media to share someone misfortune. frig.n idiots, shame on you!

Surely they didn't leave it unattended???????????????

Yes some one could have assisted or helped but if you came back to your boat with someone all over it would you ask questions first or just start shooting???
dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dannett »

Got bigger nuts than me leaving it there unattended.
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

Basstad wrote:
balou wrote:Was on fb earlier that apparently the bungs were not in and the owners left in the water so they could return home to fix the trailer.

Surely they didn't leave it unattended???????????????

Yes some one could have assisted or helped but if you came back to your boat with someone all over it would you ask questions first or just start shooting???
Thats the problem with society in we all live in, we are all worried about repercussions of our actions rather then doing the right thing. I'm surely they could have done more then commenting they saw it go down on social media.

I'm sure most people would appreciate that some one was all over it trying to keep the boat afloat.

I don't know the full story but in the end a few good samiritian did drag the up on the ramp.

Rant over :D
Basstad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Basstad »

Not saying your ranting but regardless of bungs in or out you can't just leave your boat at a ramp unattended nowadays.........fark ya can't even leave your trailer hitched to your car without some low life sniffing around.

yep if I saw it I would have had a go at doing something...............on the other hand if some crack head saw it left alone they would have nicked it in a heartbeat then stuck it on gumtree or swapped it for a bag of cubes.
Wylde_Fish88
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wylde_Fish88 »

You guys don't insure your boats?

Someone nabs mine i'll be in for an upgrade :D :surf:
If your not living on the edge, your just taking up space.

Grammer is for lossers.