Stolen boat

Tell us about boat ramp vandals, crab pot share farmers, and others who snatched your tackle.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Stolen boat

Post by nomad »

Keep a look out for this boat please
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 624&type=1

Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Stolen boat

Post by Lats »

Just saw this on FB too. bl..dy animals
Gagey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gagey »

Where do these boats go, its not like you can do a lot with them in the NT
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

Gagey wrote:Where do these boats go, its not like you can do a lot with them in the NT
Alot of people suggest they get shipped down south and repainted and new plates chucked on trailers and motors then sold off.

A-holes.... this poop grinds my gears! If it doesn't belong to you..... leave it the effff alone! Feel for the owners!
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
Scottie5.3
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Scottie5.3 »

Hope these guys are caught. I reckon theres more then you can do with them up here then you think, no rego to worry about. Just bolt the engine on and happy days, who has ever checked a serial number up here other then for servicing purposes. Hull can be repainted but something like that would stand out unless it goes remote, wonder how many stolen boats end up around coburg etc. Either way reckon if caught they should be trolled behind boat at shady
Scott's mobile mechanics- 0421 965 093

Life is hard, but it's harder if your stupid - John Wayne