BIAS on Graysonline

c9h14n
Seadog
Seadog

BIAS on Graysonline

Post by c9h14n »

Just had a look at the BIAS gear on Grays and it looks like auction fever has hit. Just sampled the pricing of some of it and noticed that the battery charger is already within $20 of retail and the Tasco Binos are about $25 over retail. A lot of the other stuff is trending up towards being expensiive as well. Wonder if anyone checks the prices before they start bidding.

AJay
Seadog
Seadog

Re: BIAS on Graysonline

Post by AJay »

Yeah thought i might get a bargain with that structure scan unit, dreeeaaamin'
c9h14n
Seadog
Seadog

Post by c9h14n »

The only bargain was the stainless nuts and bolts, about $4k for $700
jabsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jabsy »

I had my eye on a pump, it ended up going for $109. Still a bargain but too much for a tightarse like me.
AJay
Seadog
Seadog

Post by AJay »

Yeah sounds like me, i gave up on the structure scan when my bid of $229 got smoked by a jump to $359 in a couple minutes
Fishful
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Fishful »

The plough anchors went cheap. Not a great deal of bargains.
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

An Ice box I was looking at went over what a new second could arrive on darwin for on the post. No sweat but people are sure funny with money.
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

I scored good with a T Top bimini. Searched before I made a bid and the cheapest one in the same brand we could find was $359.... Won it for $149. Pick up in Winnellie so no postage costs. However alot of people don't like the T tops so that could be why? None - the - less all I want it for is to keep a bit of Shade over my son on our little boat without poles being in the way while fighting fish ☺
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
c9h14n
Seadog
Seadog

Post by c9h14n »

Two pallets of rope was a good buy, at least a couple of rolls looked like dyneema so at least a couple of grand worth. That raymarine pump is a big expense if someone needs one, paid $600 for the smaller version last year. The anchors were a steal.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Missed out. I put a few bids on several items and was done instantly by the automatic bidding . When you add the buyers % and no warranty, they weren't that cheap after all.
AJay
Seadog
Seadog

Post by AJay »

JewieQueen wrote:I scored good with a T Top bimini. Searched before I made a bid and the cheapest one in the same brand we could find was $359.... Won it for $149. Pick up in Winnellie so no postage costs. However alot of people don't like the T tops so that could be why? None - the - less all I want it for is to keep a bit of Shade over my son on our little boat without poles being in the way while fighting fish ☺
Yeah i was a bit spewing i paid full price for one late last year but you get that. The arent bad, they just wobble around a fair bit when towing the boat or when its choppy, i just tie mine to the boat front and back while underway and towing on the road and shes all good.
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

AJay wrote:
JewieQueen wrote:I scored good with a T Top bimini. Searched before I made a bid and the cheapest one in the same brand we could find was $359.... Won it for $149. Pick up in Winnellie so no postage costs. However alot of people don't like the T tops so that could be why? None - the - less all I want it for is to keep a bit of Shade over my son on our little boat without poles being in the way while fighting fish ☺
Yeah i was a bit spewing i paid full price for one late last year but you get that. The arent bad, they just wobble around a fair bit when towing the boat or when its choppy, i just tie mine to the boat front and back while underway and towing on the road and shes all good.
Noted! I was wondering how I was going to stop that
:mrgreen: Ajay
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
Wadescott
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Wadescott »

I wonder if whoever got the plough anchors is on here, I wouldn't mind one but didn't need a whole pallet, I got one of the bowsprits for $55 all up worth $250 so a few things were cheap
A_Nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by A_Nomad »

I picked up a 50 litre ice cool box for $99, thought i was going to get out done at the last second, no one did thou. the 70litre jumped from 119 up to 149 very quick, not to sure what it went for thou.
Cheers,
Brad
><((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ...NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.
¸¸ .··.¸¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY .¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY

Return to “Accessories & Repairs”