$20 000 worth of prizes - Reel Women Barra CLassic

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
Anglers Choice
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

$20 000 worth of prizes - Reel Women Barra CLassic

Post by Anglers Choice »

14th Annual Reel Women Barra Classic - Registrations Closing Soon.

Keen to get your wife / partner / daughter involved in fishing? Registrations are closing soon for the 14th Annual Reel Women Barra Classic. Enter a team with or without a male skipper! Over $20 000 worth of prizes!

Find Reel Women Barra Classic and keep up to date with competition details.

Here is a short DVD so you can check out what Reel Women is all about http://vimeo.com/67931836

gcbr

Re: $20 000 worth of prizes - Reel Women Barra CLassic

Post by gcbr »

if there is any guys out there who have some spare time and a boat and would like to skipper some ladies for this comp ,there is teams of ladies wanting to fish but don't have a boat or skipper
you will have a great time and laugh heaps
littlemack3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by littlemack3 »

I may be able to help gcbr should know by Monday other half is sorting out wether she has team together from work if so they will be taking another boat wich will leave me and my boat available to skipper for a team of 3 pm me more details
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

I have a spare seat, well technically esky, on my rig if anyone's wifes, girl friends and so on want to come along and do some barra fishing. It is heaps of fun. Pm me for more details ☺
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
Anglers Choice
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Anglers Choice »

Hey littlemack3 - any news on reel women? still looking for some extra blokes with boats.