Classic...

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Classic...

Post by Hemi »

Think this kid sums it all up.......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Classic...

Post by jeffish »

:lol: :lol: :lol: , doesn't even vote yet.

knows :bs: :bs: :bs: when he hears it.

Is he asleep or banging his head :rofl:
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Hemi »

Cop this one.... The media hasn't bothered to look into it at all.

Australia Post....

Recently Australia Post which is totally government owned and has been for 200 years, announced the loss of 900 jobs, being part of a cut back program.

This is due to the decline in letters beings sent and that's true as email has further reduced letter writing and in many ways understandably.

A hand written letter is a wonderful thing and contains the hand writing of a friend or loved one and that's a blessing plus the effort required to put pen to paper and then to post it.

The CEO of Australia Post is Ahmed Fahour who was born in Lebanon and came to Australia in 1970.

In 2009 he was made Managing Director and CEO of Australia Post.

His salary package was estimated to be worth $4.8 million last year. Of this he donated about $2 million to the Islamic Museum of Australia located in Melbourne.

I have a big problem with this fellow's salary package and so let's get some perspective here The top ten executives in Australia Post combined earn around $20 million each year. That's simply immoral and clearly the CEO can afford to give away nearly half his takings to an Islamic museum so he doesn't need it and surprise, surprise, its tax deductable.

The founder and director of the museum is former Macquarie Bank executive Moustafa Fahour - Ahmed Fahour's brother.

Moustafa's wife, Maysaa, is the chairwoman and director. The Fahours' sister, Samira El Khafir, is head chef and manages the restaurant on site.

How can the CEO of the Post Office earn so much especially when the postal service is bleeding money from letter delivery. No employee is worth 5 million a year and especially not from a government owned business.

The top federal public servants in Australia have salaries of between $665,600 and $844,800 so how does the bloke in charge of the Post Office received $4.8 million? The Prime Minister of Australia earns a modest $507,000 considering the real burdens of office while the CEO of the Gold Coast Council earning slightly less and that’s patently out of kilter with the PM's package. The Mayor of GCCC brings in $225,000 so how on earth can the Post Office justify the massive pay of their CEO?.

Let's look further; the head of the US postal service with 19 times more staff and 11 times more revenue than Australia Post receives $550,000.

In France the head of their post office was paid $1.1 million with a staff compliment of 268,000 employees.

What a country full of mugs we are to sit by and let all this happen. I would have run the big game of Post Office for a lot less and still done a reasonable job and in fact if the best of we seniors applied ourselves we could run the damn post office better and for nothing except a kiss and a free lunch now and again.

You had better believe it too.

There is an unpleasant and some would say sinister unbalanced agenda in Australia which in the end preys on the average citizen, we the people We are no longer the lucky country and we are no longer wealthy and this particular game of Post Office reveals major fractures and faults on a number fronts in our society and culture.

Who is running the country, who is pulling the levers and who is going to win? We the Mugs need to know.
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

How does someone who's payed and employed by the grubberment get to have a salary that makes the prime ministers salary look like chump change
There's definitely something broken in the system that really needs to be fixed
No one in an organisation should be paid more than the head of that organisation
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

think I,m gonna be sick,,, That's FARKED UP, :bricks: :bricks: :bricks:

I wonder where that " Donation " money ended up ???????
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Once Bitten »

Gassed from bad breath... He may never recover... Or could be from IPad withdrawals... :)
... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{

My missus wants to buy me a GoPro...she said I need it... It's like a black box recorder for fishos...