Beware beware shady camp

And jacks, salmon, jewfish - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
fish4me123
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Beware beware shady camp

Post by fish4me123 »

c9414n Should take his hand of it. It is illegal to feed any wildlife this is a conservation reserve. The point I was making is that if you are trying to get ur barra fit and well after capture it might be shame to loose a hand. It would be worse if your son or daughter is pulled in while they are releasing a barra. I really don't care if a charter operator feeds a crock but why there. Maybe c9414n can't catch barra so he has no reason to release one or worse he keeps all his.

tight lines
scottmac
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by scottmac »

"That guide" is such a wanker. Search 'Shady Camp' on you tube and click on the pic of the blue boat to see him in action. He ended up in court over that one.
Ben Jam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ben Jam »

I helped him once a few years ago when he was stuck on the side of the road with a flat tyre. He had his clients and was heading to shady. He only had tyre changing gear for his car and the tyre iron didn't fit his trailer, so busted out my tool kit basically changed the tyre for him. Soon as I removed the jack and tightened the nuts he gave me sheepish low tone "cheers" whiles jumping in the front seat and drove off. We fished shady that day and cross paths about 20 times as we both trolled the front, no acknowledgement. Ungrateful knob.
----------------------------
-----------------------------
Darwinbloke
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Darwinbloke »

Wow.. just watched that youtube video.. that is insane.. great way of promoting the NT.. what a plonker.. what happened to make him lose his shite?
Basstad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Basstad »

When he....it....first started up it was out in the harbour and a mate and myself where anchored up over the peary pulling up little cod and stipey's......it motored over with clients yelling out asking what we were catching and came strait at us.......My mate had to drop his rod and grab .....it's.......boat and fend it off.......it is a knobhead.
madmortimer
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by madmortimer »

Ben Jam wrote:I helped him once a few years ago when he was stuck on the side of the road with a flat tyre. He had his clients and was heading to shady. He only had tyre changing gear for his car and the tyre iron didn't fit his trailer, so busted out my tool kit basically changed the tyre for him. Soon as I removed the jack and tightened the nuts he gave me sheepish low tone "cheers" whiles jumping in the front seat and drove off. We fished shady that day and cross paths about 20 times as we both trolled the front, no acknowledgement. Ungrateful knob.
I was a client years ago, it was robbery without a weapon. Flat tyres, no kit, stuck on the road for hours. Outboard broke down at least 3 or 4 times a day for 4 days and no working radio. moved from Shady to Dundee and still bugger all fish. Said he'd shout us dinner at end of trip. We ordered, then he squealed about prices and refused to pay. It was a joke, should not be in the business. Seems he can feed the crocs but not his clients.lol
NothinSuss
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by NothinSuss »

HAHA, just watched that video..... blue boat doesn't do himself any favours there... not a good look in front of the clients...what more can you say that vid sums it all up !!
NBN
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NBN »

Jack Russell syndrome.
jrmoo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by jrmoo »

Its a shame these sorts of people our still out there spoiling it for others. Was out shady way last week and the bloke I went out with knew one of the other drivers, for this company, and he was a top bloke. Its always just one or two peanuts that 'F' it up.
dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dannett »

Darwinbloke wrote:Wow.. just watched that youtube video.. that is insane.. great way of promoting the NT.. what a plonker.. what happened to make him lose his shite?
Got a link?
bring_it_on
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bring_it_on »

jrmoo wrote:Its a shame these sorts of people our still out there spoiling it for others. Was out shady way last week and the bloke I went out with knew one of the other drivers, for this company, and he was a top bloke. Its always just one or two peanuts that 'F' it up.
the peanut owns that company
Darwinbloke
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Darwinbloke »

Search shady camp in youtube and look for thumbnail with big blue boat in it:-)
Fish Tank
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Fish Tank »

He's in todays paper too. Front page!!
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Hemi »

Fish Tank wrote:He's in todays paper too. Front page!!

and I bet hes the type to love all the attention...

As they say ... there's no such thing as bad publicity
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
predetec
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by predetec »