A day that won't soon be forgotten!

And jacks, salmon, jewfish - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
callmejoe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: A day that won't soon be forgotten!

Post by callmejoe »

I think you should start up a blind auction for a seat on your boat.

Just think about the offers you'll get if you could skipper yr boat to do that again.

It costs nothing to smile.
scottmac
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by scottmac »

Well it's sure gone viral! Yesterday on Triple J there was a parody song about the NT news story about the capture! :roll: :D Australia wide! The missus is spinning out. I said I'd make her dad famous, but it's getting ridiculous! :bonk:
matt w
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by matt w »

Mate that is a great post and a great story... Can't beat that except to say that a mate of mine got a 122 and then a 127 (which looked exactly like yours) in his first year of barra fishing with me in 2009! I know the feeling great stuff!!!!
'We all have it coming kid'
William Munny

'The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights'
Muhammed Ali

'See you later fellas....'
Parting words from Jim Cassidy onboard Might & Power at the home turn in the 1997 Caulfield Cup before going 8 lengths clear and smashing the field

'You only get one Alan Bond in your lifetime....and I've had mine'
Kerry Packer after selling Channel 9 to Alan Bond for $1.055 billion and getting it back in a settlement after the 1987 crash, making an estimated profit of $855 million

Return to “Barramundi Reports”