Groodt eylandt

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Groodt eylandt

Post by Matt Flynn »

Land of adventure, some good fishos live there too, although you would be hard pressed not to catch fish. Good luck.

hobbsy
Seadog
Seadog

Post by hobbsy »

Back on island now and getting into the good fishing available this weekend.

Glad to have another family on the island.
Insanity is a good place to hide from reality!

It is not how long the fish is but how long you have fished & how long you've wished.......
Gagey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gagey »

Good deckies are hard to find. Alright for hobbsy he breeds his own. Welcome to Groote mate. Gagey
Dick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dick »

It was a while back but the last time I saw Matt he was wearing pink fishnet stockings over his head, nothing apart from that and running up and down a deserted Dampier Island beach singing the freo dockers song. Or was that me?????? :wink:
Regards Dick
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Must have been some other Matt, I don't like pink or the Dockers
megmat
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by megmat »

Look i can give up the pink but the Dockers need to stay. I will have a dedicated fishing top with Team Grosse on it according to the missus and this will not be pink or purple more than likely red from all of the fish blood and guts it will get on it. I was in Darwin on the weekend and went into one of the local tackle stores. Saw a couple of blokes buying up a whole heap of gear very similar to what i need. I would certainly love to go into one of those shops with an unlimited budget. Would still only grab what i need but it would be nice just to do that without having to worry about cost.
Hopefully be up there on the island early march. We will be living on arnham cres near the cop shop. Need to get a fence up to keep the dog in. We have the worlds biggest mango tree out the front. Could be some serious mango smoothies going on during the season.
Cheers Matt
megmat
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by megmat »

Have arrived on the island. looking forward to getting the footy stuff going and getting into some fishing. Hope to see you guys out and about. Will be living on arnhem cres as of tomorrow.
cheers matt