Sydney siege

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
bring_it_on
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Sydney siege

Post by bring_it_on »

they silence is deafening from the greens atm……don't have much to say about there policies now do they??

DEEPRIVER
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by DEEPRIVER »

The Greens , ALP , the GOV'T , the media.... have all gone terribly out of their way to not mention his extremist islamic bent. lt is as though the whole of society is walking on wafer thin glass , lest they dare 'offend' anyone in uttering its name , or at the very least suggesting his faith had anything to do with it.

"Political correctness" , more than any law or statute , has killed intelligent free speech in all its forms.

The man may have been somewhat of a loon , but not so loon as to not live a free life here , work the legal system very well , and make a conscious choice to take a weapon into a shop and terrorise and kill completely innocent people.

Ok.... I feel a bit better now....

Oh wait.... Senator Leyonhjelm now wants he citizenry to carry coccealable weapons..... WTF!

Oh...and the Greens want tighter gun control. Ho hum. Predictable knee-jerk cliche' soft-sell namby pamby lickspittle claptrap....

Ok... I really do feel better now.... :)

Barney.
itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by itsinmeblood »

The Greens? this turned up in my facebook feed today, dunno if it's someones idea of a joke....
10845911_1509821735959233_7627909630565170644_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat
maxpower
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by maxpower »

The Greens? this turned up in my facebook feed today, dunno if it's someones idea of a joke....
I just checked her page and she has mentioned on there that the post is a fake and her real post is on there.
Rug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Rug »

itsinmeblood wrote:The Greens? this turned up in my facebook feed today, dunno if it's someones idea of a joke....
10845911_1509821735959233_7627909630565170644_n.jpg
I consider myself center left and I can't stand the Greens. Their holier than thou self rightous attitude that anybody who don't agree with them is sickening. They are just another opportunist political machine whether they like it or not.

I blame them for the Abbott government actually. They chucked the baby out with the bathwater when they killed the CPRS when both major parties took carbon trading to the 2007 election amongst a wave of public support. All because they didn't get everything they want.

They are the most destructive force against progressive politics in Australia. It was them that gave the far right the oxygen they have thrived on for the last five years.
Smile and the world smiles with you, fart and your all alone.
itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by itsinmeblood »

maxpower wrote:
I just checked her page and she has mentioned on there that the post is a fake and her real post is on there.
Yeah it did seem a bit suss, even for our pollies
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat