Lures free to a good home for Movember donors

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
Dick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Lures free to a good home for Movember donors

Post by Dick »

Nearly :D , Halco have given me a few of their laser pros and they're not bad on barras and stuff. I'll give someone, selected from whoever has donated money to my Movember fund raiser this month five of them. There's already about half a dozen in line for them, I'm keen to get to $3,000 and I'm still about $800 short so I need more to donate. Doesn't matter how much you donate everyone's in with a chance.

These lures are absolutely guaranteed to catch gianormous fish there's one below I prepared earlier, also a portrait of the mo on progress so you know I'm doing my bit.

So ten or twenty dollars, whatever. how can you afford not to give when it's men's health at stake?

PS so I can id you please put your forum name in the message box on the donation form

Go to https://www.movember.com/au/donate/paym ... d/1456966/ to donate or (because the site is a bit quirky) just search for me Dick Pasfield
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Regards Dick
Dick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Lures free to a good home for Movember donors

Post by Dick »

The Movember Foundation is proud to report that the findings from this funded research project will have considerable implications for men around the world navigating through their prostate cancer treatment journey.

This research, lead by Professor Robert Bristow of the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in Toronto, has discovered that men have a genetic “fingerprint” within their cancer cells that will basically tell them whether or not the cells have escaped the prostate gland.

This means that patients who have aggressive prostate cancer have a unique genetic fingerprint, and knowing this will now allow doctors to build a more tailored and intensified treatment plan for those who need it. This personalised medicine approach will improve cure rates in patients with aggressive prostate cancer but also allow doctors to not over treat patients who do not have aggressive prostate cancer.

Canadian researchers will work with other countries to validate the test over the next two to three years in a larger, more diverse group of patients to ensure it will successfully work in hospitals worldwide. If validated, this new test for prostate cancer can be turned around in three days and will inform doctors which patients will need more or less invasive treatments.

This is type of stuff your money will help to fund. Ten dollars is not much to give as an individual when the result of many can be so significant. Only a couple of days to go. The lures will go out to one lucky person drawn out of a hat. Those with pockets too deep, stand on your head for a minute and the money will fall out. :wink:
Regards Dick
Dick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dick »

:cheers: Thanks for that $50. I know who you are but who are you????? (forum name) :D pm me if you'd rather
Regards Dick
Dick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dick »

Ponyplay got the draw. Thanks to everyone who contributed got $2,450 overall
Regards Dick
itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by itsinmeblood »

well done Dick

....sounds like something I ate from a dodgy restuarant in Bali this year
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat
pms
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by pms »

So which colours DO you use?? !
Dick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dick »

The best colour is where half the paint has been knocked off so you get a mosaic of mat undercoat mixed the the shiny top coat in various stages of disrepair
Regards Dick