Shimano chronarch c14+

Talk about the gear you can't afford and knots you can't tie.
swamp_donkey89
Seadog
Seadog

Shimano chronarch c14+

Post by swamp_donkey89 »

Whats up fellow fisher people!
I'm on holidays in Malaysia at the moment and did some research before I came, so I decided to buy this little beauty, only prob is, they all only have L/H reels.
Anyone in the territory used to using the left hand versions, I understand it makes more sense in doing it (because you don't have to keep swapping hands ) but is it going to be a bitch to learn?
I can't wait to get back and try it out !

The reel itself it very smooth in appearance and feel but I'm wondering if it will live up to the reputation of a Daiwa zillion!
Anyone else owned the new chronarch before? Any feed back would be good.
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

west head gummies
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Shimano chronarch c14+

Post by west head gummies »

only way to cast with right hand and retrieve with left same as fly fishing less rod movements and more efficient cheers westheadgummies
swamp_donkey89
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Shimano chronarch c14+

Post by swamp_donkey89 »

Yes I'm hangin out to have a good crack at using the L/H version! I've done a bit of fly fishing in the past but I think I'll be alright at it cause I picked up fly fishing by the end of my first full day on fly. I purposely went out without my bait caster reels so I had no option to learn but I wasn't as bad as I thought by the end of the trip haha