bl..dy mrs

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
liddsy
Gold Member
Gold Member

bl..dy mrs

Post by liddsy »

mrs has decided to take up fishing......... bl..dy hell........ any place fishing good for heaps of bites and small fish.. one of the wrecks maybe... more bites equals less talk.... nah seriously just want a spot to keep her entertained, don't think she be up for chasing barra etc around, reckon she might get bored quicker than the kids

cheers

NT Wombat
Seadog
Seadog

Re: bl..dy mrs

Post by NT Wombat »

head to the end of weed reef, turn north and keep an eye on the sounder until you spot some reefy looking patches, usually plenty of little stuff there. Alternativley wait for a rough day, take the boat out with no canopy and no sunscreen to somewhere with no fish and she'll probably quit fishing and leave you in peace.
liddsy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by liddsy »

second option sounds the best.... but I also want a bigger boat........ cheers mate
mippa
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mippa »

try shady fresh. plenty of small barra
liddsy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by liddsy »

cheers
Finatic2
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Finatic2 »

Option no2 but revised. Locked in the Howard river on spring tides in a massive storm, offered to take her fishing all the time after that but got the same old answer for about 7 years, "Just take your mates they will enjoy it more"
And I got to upgrade the boat....
Fish stories told here....some true !!!

When in doubt...exaggerate !!
dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dannett »

Finatic2 wrote:Option no2 but revised. Locked in the Howard river on spring tides in a massive storm, offered to take her fishing all the time after that but got the same old answer for about 7 years, "Just take your mates they will enjoy it more"
And I got to upgrade the boat....
Gold. I did a lock in there once with a girl who was hung over and scantily clad. She had enough of the sun about 3 hours in. Long day that one.
Goat Island
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Goat Island »

Well boys, you just haven't worked it out yet, so here goes...... TODAY MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED FOR 30 YEARS.
I live in my own pub on my own Island, my wife lives in Nth. Qld, and we spend one week a year together on average. [her or my place].
We never have arguments any more, talk to each other at least once a week, [phone] and marriage is blissfully happy. I know that what you younger fellas think, well what about ..x, remember, when you get older, you become like one of your first computers, stuff all hard drive, to make anything work, you are stuck with floppy discs.
Cheers... Kai.

Return to “Going Fishing?”