Mobile Outboard Mechanic

Hursty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Mobile Outboard Mechanic

Post by Hursty »

Hi All

Does anyone know of any mobile outboard mechanics now that Daniel from Mobile Marine is no longer operating?

Thanks

Glenn

itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Mobile Outboard Mechanic

Post by itsinmeblood »

Try the Marinehandyman
Corey 0418769160
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat
CharFin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by CharFin »

Why did Daniel stop operating. Bit of a shame.
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

Probably got his mrs to answer the phone. I was shocked to how rude she was .

" I had a missed call from your number , who is this and what do you want?"

Don't care how good of a mechanic he is or was but if you talk to people like that you have lost my business. Might have caught her on abad day as a kid was crying in the background.
Hursty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Hursty »

itsinmeblood wrote:Try the Marinehandyman
Corey 0418769160
Thanks mate :mrgreen:
Wrighty
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Wrighty »

No you weren't the only one Balou...

Extremely rude! I got mine and my mates outboards serviced in the one day at home and when I got home from work both ran like poop (they were running fine before he touched them). I rang him and got his mrs who in a very rude tone said "he'll call you back" and hung up. The next day I still hadn't got a call so called again to only get his mrs and another "he'll call you back". 2 days after that he called me and said oh yeah I'm waiting for a part for yours that I had to order that's why it is running rough. Well thanks for letting me know, you have my number and my email address... You could send me an invoice to my email address but couldn't tell me the job wasn't finished???
So I spent my break from work at home with no boat then went back to work for 3 weeks. When I got home (5 weeks after original service was done) I rang him again... "Oh yeah the part has just arrived this morning". Yeah sure it has. "I'll get out there over the next couple of days and fit it".
So I ring him up a couple of days later. His mrs answers again and says that he came and did it yesterday and no one was home. So I go out and start it up and it still runs like a bucket of snot.
To cut an even longer story short I sent an email and not so politely told him where he can shove his invoice for both outboards (yes my mates has never been the same since either) and I never heard another word out of them.... surprise surprise.
Dropped it off to Bob Morris to service and it runs like new.
Sorry Matt don't know what the rule is with having a whinge about companies/service on here, delete this if need be but they were a bl..dy joke and I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. No wonder he's not operating anymore
stormboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Mobile Outboard Mechanic

Post by stormboy »

G'day guys. Long time no chat.

I do all marine works, services, trailers, repairs plus anything marine.

Thanks for the reference "itsinmeblood".

Our aim is to provide a good service for the mums & dads for around half the price of what u pay at dealerships.

Feel free to call, email or text anytime. From reports, my prices are 40% cheaper than the dealerships but I'm not pushy with business. Family orientated.

Corey
[email protected]
jabsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jabsy »

More props here from me for Corey, he fixed an issue with the bottom end of a mariner for me, plus helped me out other times, for a good price too. Booked the Suzuki in already for its annual hour service next year. Contact him on his details in the post above.
stormboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by stormboy »

Thanks Jabsy, returning customers get a discount on top next time also.
Nedsrest

Post by Nedsrest »

Hi stormboy. Just wondering if your still doing services?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yorkie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Yorkie »

Can someone update the mobile mechanic options in Darwin? Corey seems not answering. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mickkk
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mickkk »

You could pm Scotty5.3. He is servicing my boat on Friday, and has done a substantial electrical refit on boat previously. I could recommend him.