Goose shooting what's your scores at

Chasing pigs, buffalo, duck and geese. And deer, foxes, feral cats, rabbits ...
Kimberlite
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Goose shooting what's your scores at

Post by Kimberlite »

Hey Shaggs might come out with ya if you are doing an early one next week. Still got your "friend" on your leg?

Has Grub been going out?

Cheers

Jim

www.seacodemarine.com.au

Aluminium welding, marine electrical, trailers and fishing...
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

Any time you want to Jim just call me 0417873191
Grub has not been anywhere
Yeah the b@st@rd thing is still there on my leg unfortunately but I'm trying not to let it slow me down
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
Kimberlite
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Kimberlite »

No worries, been flat out with work so need to get a bit of time away from the workshop, will give you a call next week.
www.seacodemarine.com.au

Aluminium welding, marine electrical, trailers and fishing...
mippa
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mippa »

Bro went to harro tonight and and he didn't see 1 fly. Left at about 7:15pm.
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

went to harro tonight 10 shots 2 geese 1 blacky but forgot the bushmans tonight never again
barrabustin
Seadog
Seadog

Post by barrabustin »

I didn't go to Lambals as I left my mate called me and old me don't bother. Harrison's quite unless you like to get dirt and wet
AJay
Seadog
Seadog

Post by AJay »

Bloke at work got ross river after getting smashed by mossies at harrisons on friday. Pays to remember the bushmans.
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

AJay wrote:Bloke at work got ross river after getting smashed by mossies at harrisons on friday. Pays to remember the bushmans.
one of my workmates pinched mine out of my ute wasn't to happy when he told me today that he forgot to put it back
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJay
Seadog
Seadog

Post by AJay »

Bellfish wrote:
AJay wrote:Bloke at work got ross river after getting smashed by mossies at harrisons on friday. Pays to remember the bushmans.
one of my workmates pinched mine out of my ute wasn't to happy when he told me today that he forgot to put it back
Ah spewing. I hate the stuff, but I make an exception for gooose season. I wear long clothes and socks with a buff cloth so I only have to spray it on my hands and shirt. Got pants that mossies cant bite through.
barrabustin
Seadog
Seadog

Post by barrabustin »

Went to Harrison tonight for a single bird... Might go Harrison morning shot, think it's way to early
Anna Burroo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Anna Burroo »

I dislike how some shooters only take the breast of the bird, I am sure there are other tasty parts, such a waist.
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

Nothing goes to waste in the end Anna Burroo
The whistling and fork tail kytes end up with a good feed but yes I know where your at
I bring legs and breasts home and I thought that was the minimum requirement by Parks and wildlife
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
Anna Burroo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Anna Burroo »

Just heard the news this morning and a man was attacked by a croc whilst goose shooting. He was on an out station SW of Darwin, shot a goose and walked into the water to pic it up and a 2 metre croc grabbed his arm. He poked it in the eye to get away. He has puncture marks and some broken skin, I think he can count his lucky stars this time......and it happened at 7pm last nite apparently. Either can't be too careful or can't be too silly
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

went to Harrison today and can thoroughly say im gutted and was angry fairly so I started this morning at 4:30 got to harro at 5 got 4 geese and I had just dropped a blacky out in the swamp a bit so off with the boots and long pants and out I went to retrieve my prize when I had retreived the bird and was working my way back I noticed a bloke walking away from my spot with 3 geese even though he had not fired a shot and there was only 2 shots fired from across the swamp since my time of entering the water so upon arriving back at my spot I found 3 birds had come back from the dead with broken necks and wandered off and by that time ol mate was hightailing it to his car lucky for me his dad had seen him take the birds but before he got to his son he had gone the old bloke came over to me full of appoligies and offered me his geese to make up for his sons dog act so I ended up saying that he could keep them and that I was not upset with him just his sons actions by this time the old bloke had grabbed a couple coldies out of the esky and the old bloke got his son on the phone and told him that if he didn't come back that instant rah rah rah etc so he ended up coming back with a bag of breasts and legs and 2 boxes of shot to make up for his stupidity he p...ed off as quick as he could while I continued have a yarn with the old bloke mick was his name about the season and footy normal poop diferent day new top bloke is all I can say about knows whats wrong and wright.

but his sons a bit of a f-wit
mippa
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mippa »

Bit of a dog act. What a knob