Are croc numbers too high?

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Are croc numbers too high?

Post by Hemi »

bushie wrote:let's just shoot 'em. Please. I want that croc skull for the bar. maybe more then one, bugger it, can I shoot them all?

Hell yes bushie...!

You could have croc skull stools, croc skull stubbie holders, croc skull bottle opener, croc skin bar mats, croc skin rug, croc teeth drink stirer, croc eyeballs set in the concrete...at night you can follow the red dots up the driveway...!....list is endless...... Ill drink at that bar..!

:hunting:

"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
bushie
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by bushie »

Hemi wrote:
bushie wrote:let's just shoot 'em. Please. I want that croc skull for the bar. maybe more then one, bugger it, can I shoot them all?

Hell yes bushie...!

You could have croc skull stools, croc skull stubbie holders, croc skull bottle opener, croc skin bar mats, croc skin rug, croc teeth drink stirer, croc eyeballs set in the concrete...at night you can follow the red dots up the driveway...!....list is endless...... Ill drink at that bar..!

:hunting:
Righto Hemi! Pack the valiant, I'll get the guns ready, as soon as we get the green light... offff we goooooo!!!!!!
Bang!!! yeee haaaa! (scull another coldie) bang!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And in case anyone is wondering... I'm not joking..
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Hemi »

Funny you say that Bushie mate...
I had a mate pull the Charger out of the shed last week, going to get her back on the road..!

General Lee colours maybe?
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
NBN
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NBN »

Sounds more like the Adventures of Boss Hogg and Rosco....
bushie
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by bushie »

NBN wrote:Sounds more like the Adventures of Boss Hogg and Rosco....
I'd be dang proud to be compared to Roscoe P Coltrane!
Gagey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gagey »

I see there was no comments from the Forum following the Federal minister's flat refusal to consider any commercial shooting of the crocs. Again the bleeding hearts out numbered the realist in their comment to the media. Interestingly I noted in my trip to PNG that I did not see any crocs in the area we fished in, not even a slide, one kid had a little stuffy so they must be around. I don't think that they call them crocs in PNG, they are called protein.
Gagey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gagey »

what no comment?
dirtyruiz
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dirtyruiz »

I take a gun now, any shenanigans and I feel threatened, bang bang. Last few years, croc biting cowling cover,croc jumping up and grabbing bloke from tinnie...and don't give me your "it's their environment" hippy bullsh1t. No it's not, it's mine, and they happen to enjoy it while I'm not using it with the only condition being that they don't annoy me, if they do, just like an unwelcome mosquito in my tent, they'll get nailed. They are no different to mozzies, just a little bigger. As long as they are not endangered they should be thinned out around fishing areas.