2010 Nissan Patrol CRD - Goodies included! - Warrant 08/2016

Buy, sell and giveaway. Private sales and FFF sponsors only.
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

2010 Nissan Patrol CRD - Goodies included! - Warrant 08/2016

Post by Sweaty »

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my 2010 Nissan Patrol ST - CRD 3.0 - 75,000km. ***FACTORY WARRANTY TO AUGUST 2016***

Vehicle is in great condition mechanically with full log book service plus the occasional extra before a trip, being the asshole customer I am I have got a few things replaced under warranty including transmission, injectors and rail, tensioner.

Never had the vehicle stop or fail on me, all injectors replaced because 1 was having a fault, transmission replaced because Solenoid failed what Nissan can't repair so replaced the entire transmission.

Extras include -
3" exhaust
Steel bullbar
Aftermarket CD player / UHF
ARB Alloy roof racks
ARB touring awning
Dual battery system - new batteries
Multiple 12v outlets in the cargo.
Snorkel
IPF 900 series spotlights
***FACTORY WARRANTY AUGUST 2016***

Car has been taken off road but never 4wding, just used to get the boat places, happy to discuss the possibility of getting the vehicle full detailed of sale to make it feel like a brand new car for the lucky owner.

Selling as I am purchasing a ute, and can't keep both cars absolutely nothing wrong with the beast and has treated me well.

Price is $37,500 negotiable - text / call Josh 0415853075
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: 2010 Nissan Patrol CRD - Goodies included! - Warrant 08/

Post by Sweaty »

Bump - price negotiable would prefer to sell privately but possibly looking a good trade in price for BT 50.

Last chances.
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: 2010 Nissan Patrol CRD - Goodies included! - Warrant 08/

Post by Sweaty »

BIG PRICE DROP $35K - Getting traded in next week for my new BT50 probably - last chance for a good priced car.