My New Rig

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
wally gator
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: My New Rig

Post by wally gator »

I have a raysea also ,a 6.7m fantastic boat strong as , you will love it, had mine 5 years and not a crack or fault anywhere :) you will be very happy just like me :):)

wally gator
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by wally gator »

I have a raysea also ,a 6.7m fantastic boat strong as , you will love it, had mine 5 years and not a crack or fault anywhere :) you will be very happy just like me :):)
Scottie5.3
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Scottie5.3 »

Nice rig mate, love the wrap
Scott's mobile mechanics- 0421 965 093

Life is hard, but it's harder if your stupid - John Wayne
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

It looks awesome mate
Wrighty
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Wrighty »

Thanks fellas.

Jeno- the trailer was also built by raysea. Its my first ally trailer, have got a couple of little upgrades that I'm interested in seeing if they last longer... eg. Bronze brake rotors (was trying to get stainless but they were pretty hard to come by). Time will tell I guess.

Wally gator- Good stuff! Always nice to hear good wraps from others with Rays boats. My brother inlaw has had a couple from him and is always happy with them, he just keeps upgrading bigger and bigger. He has also built a couple for hooked up boat hire, a 5m and 5.2m I think and they are still going strong. Probably the best test there is I reckon, they would cop a hiding...
Jeno
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Jeno »

Wrighty wrote:Thanks fellas.

Jeno- the trailer was also built by raysea. Its my first ally trailer, have got a couple of little upgrades that I'm interested in seeing if they last longer... eg. Bronze brake rotors (was trying to get stainless but they were pretty hard to come by). Time will tell I guess.
Thanks mate, sounds good....be interesting to see how it goes for you!
No matter where you go, there you are!
wally gator
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by wally gator »

Wrighty wrote:Thanks fellas.

Wally gator- Good stuff! Always nice to hear good wraps from others with Rays boats. My brother inlaw has had a couple from him and is always happy with them, he just keeps upgrading bigger and bigger. He has also built a couple for hooked up boat hire, a 5m and 5.2m I think and they are still going strong. Probably the best test there is I reckon, they would cop a hiding...
yeah if they can survive the hire game that says it all , coz we all know how they get treated :shock:

Return to “Going Fishing?”