Reset data from sd card for hds 10

balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Reset data from sd card for hds 10

Post by balou »

My hds 10 did some sort of reboot this morning and I lost everything. I was due to the votage drop trying to start the motor a few times. Lost all waypoints and setting etc.

I did a back up about 3 months ago but can't remember how to get everything back from the sd card.

This is the second time this has happened and IOM got sort it out from the cd card the first time around but I cant remember how.

Im heading out again Monday before IOM opens so can anyone help on how to restore every thing.

I have misplaced my book and Google wasn't so helpful.

Thanks in advance cause I'm stressing about loosing everything.

nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Reset data from sd card for hds 10

Post by nomad »

Hi mate
PM your email and ill send you the manual if you want.
GoodLookinPete
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by GoodLookinPete »

Lob the card in, go to pages, last one on the right from memory, hit files, SD, hit the backup and away you go.
Going off memory with beer in system.
Reasonably intuitive once you are in the right area.
If you are within cooee of civilisation (Northern Suburbs) I can run you through the process.

Oh, and by the way, if your battery is going low enough to do that while starting it is about to sh!t itself. Carry jumpers or buy a new one now.
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

nomad wrote:Hi mate
PM your email and ill send you the manual if you want.
Cheers nomad
GoodLookinPete wrote:Lob the card in, go to pages, last one on the right from memory, hit files, SD, hit the backup and away you go.
Going off memory with beer in system.
Reasonably intuitive once you are in the right area.
If you are within cooee of civilisation (Northern Suburbs) I can run you through the process.

Oh, and by the way, if your battery is going low enough to do that while starting it is about to sh!t itself. Carry jumpers or buy a new one now.
I found that area on the water but I got all marks saved to the sd and I was nervous I would wipe 15 years worth of sounding around. Backed them up to the sd to the PC tonight.

Kids left the keys on the on position for over a week. Think your right that the battery is fairly rooted
paulsandy85

Post by paulsandy85 »

Recovery of data from SD card is now possible these days. Just you watch this video tutorial to know how.
http://youtu.be/eXZNPSDh4yg