2010 - 470 Custom Top Ender - 60hp Yamaha 4 stroke.

Buy, sell and giveaway. Private sales and FFF sponsors only.
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

2010 - 470 Custom Top Ender - 60hp Yamaha 4 stroke.

Post by Sweaty »

Hi everyone,

I have been considering selling my boat for a little while now, been considering buying a camper trailer and roof topper instead or as the minster of finance keeps saying an investment place down south lol.

My rig is a 2010 - custom 470 Quintrex Top Ender with a very nice and mechanically sound 60hp - 4 stroke with a 300 series hydrofoil.

The boat was originally a side console but after spending some time with George @ NT Unique it now a centre rear console with the seat on the transom. The transom has been reinforced and welded to support the captions weight and the console is a slim design creating HEAPS more room inside the boat.

The console itself includes 2 x Lowrence HDS 5 including structure scan (includes spare transducer already installed for quick change over if 1 fails), Fusion I pod dock, Fusion controller, VHF radio, 2 yamaha engine gauges.
Inbuilt on the side of the console is a fire extinguisher and EPIRB, and the front contains 4 inbuilt lure trays to help save space.

The trailer is a heavy duty C Channel trailer for the perfect flex while travelling over corrugated roads, includes 2 new tyres, spare rim/tyre, and an extra tyre.

The front of the boat has a slightly raised console that I didn't get to completely raise the standard one but the tub inside can be removed to fit a esky under the cast deck for further space saving.

On the transom is a plumbed live bait tank to make catching the Barra easy with nice fresh livies, the plumbing is also connected up to a desk wash for helping clean of fish, crab pots and the bait board.

In the centre of the boat, there is also also a medium sized under desk storage that has had a drain hole, I used this for the crabs I caught because nothing is more difficult then putting them in the esky with your beer and having to fight p...ed off crabs for your next XXXX.

The boat includes all the standard safety gear that will be included in the sale.

I will also be putting on a new prop, servicing engine/trailer and putting on 6 months registration for the new owners to help with piece of mind and getting you straight in to fishing.

She also contains a dual battery system to drive the 55 lb I - pilot Minn Kota that had just been serviced. (The GPS anchoring and auto drive is friggen amazing on this thing)

The sounder are also linked what include a Navionics Gold Card with all the FFF spots installed

This boat is in great condition and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, of course it does have general scratches on the boat from the mangroves and anchoring up with other boats but she is a great boat.

This sale is reluctant and I am in no hurry to sell, I am chasing $30,000 but am happy to speak with serious buyers about price.
Josh - 0415853075

Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: 2010 - 470 Custom Top Ender - 60hp Yamaha 4 stroke.

Post by Sweaty »

Photos attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

Still for sale... it looks like we are buying a house in adelaide so need this gone.

Any comments, questions or funny stories??
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

Bump - $29,000
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

Bump... price negotiable!
googz
Seadog
Seadog

Post by googz »

Dont suppose i might be able to get some details about the rear console conversion you had done? I know its off topic but im keen to get this mod done on my boat.
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

Yeah not a problem... What you want to know?
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

Bump
Gilly
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gilly »

Will Definatly be interested in a couple of weeks just waiting for the sale of my boat to go through
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

Gilly wrote:Will Definatly be interested in a couple of weeks just waiting for the sale of my boat to go through
Sounds good Gilly!
gregmac
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by gregmac »

Is the boat still up for sale
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

Hi gregmac, boat is still for sale..
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

Bump... still for sale!!!!

Had a fair few people view it lately, still up for sale!!! Caught me plenty of crabs today!!
jabsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jabsy »

Its a nice boat Sweaty, definitely one of the better setups on the market. A bit longer and with some more HP and I'd have been one of those blokes viewing it.
Sweaty
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sweaty »

Cheers for the comments. .. If time and money had permitted I had organized with George to re rate the hull for a 90 suzuki. .would have Ben a incredible fast weapon after that just didn't get the time etc to do it..