Perons with the Boys

Jewies, big reds, macks & more - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
ken_gilchrist
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Perons with the Boys

Post by ken_gilchrist »

Here is hoping I can do half as good down there on our 3 day trip from Sunday, I don't suppose you would be willing to share a few mark Agent??? :roll:

Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt or fish.
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Perons with the Boys

Post by Agent86 »

Thanks everyone for the replies, all I can say is we had a ball, and the fishing was good too!!
jeffish wrote:Some cracker fish mate ,the young guns got into a few good stuff :mrgreen:
Hope you left a few behind ,heading down soon.
yep was fun again Jeff, I even took it a little easy to let them get onto a few...lol
Matt Flynn wrote:Geez what a trip!

Those lads will be talking about these Perons expeditions forever.

I think some fellas on here are living vicariously through your trips, well done :mrgreen:
Yeah Matt, I don't have too many complaints from the kids if I say we are going that's for sure, just gotta organise them around sport etc though!
Wrighty wrote:Always enjoy your trip reports mate. bl..dy good write up!

Gotta be happy with getting out of cleaning up... Only fair after paying for the fuel I guess

Cheers
yeah mate, first time they have cleaned up by themselves, didn't do a bad job, hopefully wont be too long and I will just have to jump on for the ride and they can do the whole lot :D

now just trying to decide where to go this weekend?
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!