Bring DOUG back into the forum

Dex38
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Bring DOUG back into the forum

Post by Dex38 »

The big fella could put up a technical report no worries at all. But alas he and others of the good old days on this forum have moved on and now share their advice in other media areas. Oh the memories, karma votes rained supreme, sledging and tall tales were mandatory and the fishing reports told of rivers and waterways full of Barra. Fishing tales of Flat Top and Out Wide, up a creek on a whim to meet up with some legendary catches were the tales of old. Not now, just cruisers and window shoppers awaiting some poor sole to disclose a secret location for the end result of a small waterway to get flogged to foam by non posters.

Time to move on me thinks.

scottmac
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by scottmac »

Dex38 wrote:The big fella could put up a technical report no worries at all. But alas he and others of the good old days on this forum have moved on and now share their advice in other media areas. Oh the memories, karma votes rained supreme, sledging and tall tales were mandatory and the fishing reports told of rivers and waterways full of Barra. Fishing tales of Flat Top and Out Wide, up a creek on a whim to meet up with some legendary catches were the tales of old. Not now, just cruisers and window shoppers awaiting some poor sole to disclose a secret location for the end result of a small waterway to get flogged to foam by non posters.

Time to move on me thinks.
Well said. Those were good days.
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dodgyone »

Even the alleged shark throwing incident?
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Any news yet?
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

When you clicked on his name a few weeks ago he didn't exist, I tried a search for one of his posts last night
and his stats page came up and was able to send a PM ,so it looks like he,s back on .No answer on the PM yet.

but if he doesn't log on he won't Know ??????
George
Seadog
Seadog

Post by George »

Shark throwing incident? Do tell dodgy?

You know I was just telling the story of your infamous trip to flat top banks in your little tiller abalone to some one the other day, can you believe that they didn't believe me hahaha. Powertail banks more like it haha

Cheers
Custom Plate Boats
Boat modifications
Trailer and repairs

http://www.fishingterritory.com
sad2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by sad2 »

Vote for PEDRO!!!! oh......yeah bring back doug