Sh!t day on the water.

Tell us about your own or others' fishing, boating, 4X4 or camping trip gone wrong. With pictures.
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Sh!t day on the water.

Post by balou »

If someone touched my pots Ill diffinitely go into a murderous rage and stab the thief with a butter knife straight in the heart..

Glad dog was ok , fairly easy up here for them to dehydrate in the sun.

nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

balou wrote:If someone touched my pots Ill diffinitely go into a murderous rage and stab the thief with a butter knife straight in the heart..

Are you saying that you would kill someone just for touching your pots? ie spend the rest of your life in prison for a $10 pot?
Maybe you would punch them in the face at worst but surely not a murderous rage?
I must be out of touch, Ill have to get more agro and maybe carry
blw
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by blw »

nomad wrote:
balou wrote:If someone touched my pots Ill diffinitely go into a murderous rage and stab the thief with a butter knife straight in the heart..

Are you saying that you would kill someone just for touching your pots? ie spend the rest of your life in prison for a $10 pot?
Maybe you would punch them in the face at worst but surely not a murderous rage?
the way the worlds going it probably wouldn't hurt haha.
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Hemi »

Most people dont realise either that if your convicted of 'assault causing harm' either aggravated or common assault,
in the northern territory its mandatory sentence....

Quite easy to get jail time here in the NT.
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
Ben Jam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ben Jam »

You guys think way to much.
----------------------------
-----------------------------
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

nomad wrote:

Y

Fu.k yeah I will diffinitely go to jail over a $10 pot especially if it had crabs inside. Cmon nomad give you a bit more credit then that mate! I was taking the p..s.
10-15 years ago diffinitely give someone afew punches in the face and call it a day.
Nowsday the co,k sucker will put you up on assault resulting in possible jail time.
This moorons will continue to steal because the law protects these idiots more then you when you catch them in the act.
c9h14n
Seadog
Seadog

Post by c9h14n »

The good thing with the territory is that even if you did cave their heads in with an anchor...or shifter, if that's your thing. You are not going to go to gaol, even up to your 100 offence in most cases. Just say sorry, through your lawyer, and off you go. Woo hoo.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

balou wrote:
nomad wrote:

Y

Fu.k yeah I will diffinitely go to jail over a $10 pot especially if it had crabs inside. Cmon nomad give you a bit more credit then that mate! I was taking the p..s.
10-15 years ago diffinitely give someone afew punches in the face and call it a day.
Nowsday the co,k sucker will put you up on assault resulting in possible jail time.
This moorons will continue to steal because the law protects these idiots more then you when you catch them in the act.
Yeah I had a bit of a think about your comment later and realised that you got me a beauty :lol:
blw
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by blw »

nomad wrote:
balou wrote:
nomad wrote:Y

Yeah I had a bit of a think about your comment later and realised that you got me a beauty :lol:
he got you float,line and crab pot. So to speak :O :O
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

:D :D All good !!
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »