Easter plans...

Jewies, big reds, macks & more - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Easter plans...

Post by balou »

AM wrote:
balou wrote:
Dundee Hombre wrote:Look like the start of the dry season pattern, windly in the morning dropping off before an afternoon sea breeze. Oz Cyclone Chasers are saying potential for Cyclone development north of Darwin is good. You can see that starting in the NT BOM bottom picture I put up.
Best time to fish Dundee DH.... I rather it rough in the morning and glass off in afternoon to get back on the trailer.
My pick would be glass off in the morning and again in the afternoon :D
Still 50 50 on Dundee for Saturday . Would have been more confident Andy if you didn't have the :D

Regular deckie lost her nerve and not I'm keen with a rookie deckie

AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

balou wrote: Still 50 50 on Dundee for Saturday . Would have been more confident Andy if you didn't have the :D

Regular deckie lost her nerve and not I'm keen with a rookie deckie
Urgent clarification Tran, that wasn't a weather prediction for the weekend just a general observation that all glass is better than rough morning glass afternoon :D
Dundee Hombre
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dundee Hombre »

Nice spot of rain this morning at 4am, looks like east of Darwin there's a bit more. The early signs of the low that was predicted in the NT News yesterday?
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

Dundee Hombre wrote:Nice spot of rain this morning at 4am, looks like east of Darwin there's a bit more. The early signs of the low that was predicted in the NT News yesterday?
Hey hombre thinking going down tomorrow what that wind doing today?
Dundee Hombre
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dundee Hombre »

Stormy this arvo Tran lightening hit the shed and scared the cr.p out of us this arvo. PM sent, very very busy here.