Flight 370 mystery deepens

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Flight 370 mystery deepens

Post by Hemi »

Ill still place my money that it has crashed? Considering authorities have no idea which direction it ended up going its very possible not to have found it yet.. Its a big place out there to search when you dont know where to look...

Some other aircraft wrecks have taken years to find.

"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Once Bitten »

I'm with Lats, another 9/11 bound to happen. I'd hate to live in around a local well known monument / building which is likely to be targeted. The passengers are likely to be held as human shields do deter Govts from shooting the plane down... There s bound to be an announcement from al Queda or some other Muslim Extremist group. Time will tell. I feel for the families that have their loved ones missing.
... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{

My missus wants to buy me a GoPro...she said I need it... It's like a black box recorder for fishos...
unseen1
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by unseen1 »

im sticking with its in the ocean crashed .. just sounds like a lot of BS with all these opinions are poop.

again feel for the family's not knowing what has happened, but im going catastrophic failure over sea causing it to crash.
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Here's an 'opinion' that's not 'poop'. Just pure fact.
This model has the record for the longest flight distance of all the commercial aircraft, it could be anywhere within 17000km of it's take-off point.
Being computer controlled means the flight plan could be reprogrammed inflight to send it to whatever destination within it's flying range.
The total absence of any sort of communication or sign of debris makes a hijack very possible given the dodgy areas it would be able to reach and land safely with it's fuel load.
The time lag from initial report to the start of the search, and, the search being confined to the original recorded flight plan, gave enough time,for this plane flying at 950 km/h to be on the ground and concealed,long before the search area was extended.

I feel for the families living the nightmare, but, I'm also a realist.
The outcome is not going to be good regardless.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

but they said it was flying low under the radar - that uses twice the fuel at 5000 feet
Scottie5.3
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Scottie5.3 »

Just makes me wonder why the transponders were turned off, that alone has got me thinking hijack is the most likely, although on TV last night they reckon a fire could knock all that out but no mayday call, it's weird. I just want to know what happened to it, thoughts are with the families of those on board
Scott's mobile mechanics- 0421 965 093

Life is hard, but it's harder if your stupid - John Wayne
wally gator
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by wally gator »

I reckon a govt knows where it is , but now they cant tell as this will let on just how much spying is going on around the world buy the defence mobs, they don't wont the other countrys to know just what they are capable of seeing.....
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Hemi »

'Aircraft like' items located 2500 km SW of perth apparently.???
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

More clues, what a bizarre stoiry this has been, if they flew this way intentionally they sure didn't want to be rescued .... http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up ... 6862265432
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Looks like they may have found it ... http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up ... 6864848018
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

I wonder how long before a movie comes out
mippa
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mippa »

i got this in a email today, sounds like the biggest crock or cr@p, but to be honest wouldnt put it past the governments of the world today

America is withdrawing from Afghanistan, one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by Talibans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talibans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

The Talibans want money. They want to sell the system to Russia or China. The Russians are too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile America has engaged assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and American will not hijack or harm civilians. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

There are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 is about to leave Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How can AWAC can do it ? Remember 911 incident ? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all Boeing can be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Diego Gar CIA the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead people will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers was air borne again via remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, making to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, then blame the defiant captain and copilot.

American has put on a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort in the South China Sea while the plane made their way to Indian Ocean. Then they came out with conflicting statements and evidence to confuse the world. Australian is the co-actor.

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first South China Sea, then Malacca Straits and Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that China is very concerned, not so much about the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists.

Don't believe the story ? I don't expect you to but let's wait and see how this all unveils. Or perhaps it will never be known (until maybe the next Snowden emerges).
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

One of the biggest worries for us is the possibility that a massive jet flew down the west coast for 1000’s of kms without being detected (I realise that they were a long way off but)

The second thing is the lack of info being passed on from country to country.

I remember seeing images taken during the Falklands war of individuals standing on the deck of ships in the armada leaving England heading to fight the war. The images were reported to be from satellites and were extremely detailed. The pics showed one person on the deck and you could even make out his beard.
That was with technology of 1982!!!!!
With the advancements in technology today, I reckon that the images of today would be much more detailed.
Now, either they were lying about the capabilities of the sat pics in 1982, or they are lying now. :evil:
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

What a bizarre journey this has been ... http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/09/world ... ?hpt=hp_t2